Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I Am Still Here :)

Hello All My Bloggy Friends! I didn't want you guys to think I was stuck in a ditch somewhere. I am alive & kicking. I have not been on the computer as much as I used to be. I literally go on my Facebook page a few minutes and go to bed. My husband's new hours are throwing my whole schedule off. Then, on the weekends, I try to do everything in the morning and the early afternoon with my family & friends so I have time to spend with Larry before he goes to work. When he leaves, by that time, I'm exhausted and drop. So, I have neglected my blog and I'm sorry. I honestly feel quite guilty because I just don't want to come on here and post. I want to read all of my favorite blogs in my blogroll. I adore all of you!

I will try to do a post by the end of the week to update you all. Know I'm thinking about you guys.

Hey, does anyone know what to do for Bud withdrawal ?!?! I miss my Bud fix. (major shout-out to my friend Bud!! ♥ ) I have been talking to Sue on the phone to keep updated.

Hugs to you all...will post again soon!!!!! Have lots to share.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

You aren't the only one who's been MIA. Since having Skylar I am on the computer less. Not working I thought I'd be on all the time but instead i'm crazy busy doing other things and find I'm hardly home at all. I have even been terrible about reading blogs. I miss blogging!!!

Coffee Slut said...

I miss your posts but understand! I'll keep my fingers crossed and send prayers your way re: May 20th!
Hugs from all of us to all of you!
Ttys!

Bud Fisher said...

We miss you, but do understand! and Thanks!

Staci said...

Jodi,
hey girl just take care of yourself and don't worry about the rest of us. We'll be here when you get back!!! But rest assured we miss you and think of you!!! Hope your weekend is going well!!! I'm on facebook too!! I'm going to try to find you!

Coffee Slut said...

check my blog - I have an award for you!

Simplicity said...

I'm just a loose cannon out here in blogworld slowly making my way through my blog roll! If I could get paid to do this, I would! By the time I get to the end of the list, the crazy cats have all posted something new! How do they do it!?

I hope you're well. Thank you, as always, for popping by my blog! HUGS!

Mimi Lenox said...

How are you doing? Just checking up on ya...Hope you are well and taking care of yourself.