Saturday, October 31, 2009

It's A Reality Now!

Well, it is finally official!!! I went for my final interview with the career counselor at the grant office on Thursday. I received the grant!! I am SO excited. It is now a reality. I contacted the University and they are sending the grant office an acceptance letter and sending me a copy along with my parking permit for the campus parking! I am SO excited. I start on January 4th and will go to school until the middle of June. I'm to report to school "wearing medical attire and bring along a bookbag". Awww, I feel like I'm in grade school again! LOL! I haven't had a bookbag in 19yrs! I can't tell you how excited I am. I'm just so happy it is official. The not-knowing has been killing me. It is now a reality. Thank you all who have been following this journey along with me. I'm just nervous about school itself. It has been a long time. The writing classes I took last year were completely different than this. They were just for writing and they were online. I got butterflies just thinking about it.

Sorry that I have been missing in action. I had a bit of drama last week. I cut my finger (index finger on my left hand) with a knife and luckily I avoided going to the hospital for stitches. But my finger had been wrapped up. So, I was off the computer but playing one handed Mafia Wars on Facebook. I didn't feel like typing anything because my finger was throbbing for a few days. LOL

I will leave you with two cute pictures. This one is Harley after I came home from Whole Foods. Now keep in mind, this is a small shopping bag. Not a large one. He is SO cute sometimes!!! Larry and I went to another wrestling signing last Saturday. If any of you are familiar with WWE wrestling, this is me with wrestler Al Snow (and Head). He used to bring "her" into the ring with him. He played this crazy character. He is SO funny! Plus he is good looking and I kinda have a little bit of a crush on him. This was the 5th time we have seen him but the first time I took a picture with him.

5 comments:

Coffee Slut said...

Yay!!!!! I KNEW it would all come together for you!

Harley is sooooooo sweet!


Ttys! Hugs!

Bud Fisher said...

I am SO proud of you. Way to go!!

Scriber's Web said...

Yeah! So excited for you! You'll do great in school. Keep us posted!

Harley is too cute for words!

Lisa G said...

Fantastic! You're going to be great :)

Ballerina Girl said...

Hey Jodi!
It's been awhile since I have commented but I am here!
Congrats on both your getting the grant and your wedding anniversary!
I hope that your schooling goes well and have fun! How fun is that to have to shop for a backpack!

See you around soon!
BG