Friday, November 30, 2012

Saturday 9: Beer Barrel Polka Meme


1) Have you ever danced the polka?
Umm..No but I have met & had a conversation about being vegan with POLKA & parody music artist Weird Al Yankovic. That's about as polka as I get.
2) Frankie Yankovic was a stellar accordion player. What instrument have you mastered, or would like to learn?
Master of the recorder. LOL! I wish I could play the piano. My mother, God rest her soul, was so musically inclined. She could play the piano by ear!

3) When Frankie died in 1998, his obituary proclaimed him as "America's Polka King." Lucille Ball was "The Queen of Comedy" and Michael Jackson was "The King of Pop." What royal title do you deserve?
Queen Of Procrastination

4) Do you like light beer?
I don't like beer at all. I don't even like the smell of it. The color also reminds me of something else.

5) In 1901, daredevil Annie Taylor successfully went over Niagara Falls in a barrel. She was badly bruised but otherwise fine. How much money would it take for you do to do something that dangerous?
Not enough money. I value my life too much. I would go off a high dive at a town pool but that is about the extent of height I would drop.

6) When was the last time you visited a pet store?
Last week. Daniel likes to eat & he is very spoiled with toys.

7) What's your favorite salad dressing?
Balsamic or Catalina

8) Sam Winters is crazy about her smart phone. She uses it to take pictures, record videos, listen to tunes, answer emails and surf the net and, oh yeah, she even uses it to make calls. How indispensable is your mobile phone in your day-to-day life?
Let's put it this way. I have been known to turn around on my way to work because I forgot it at home.

9) "Kocham ciÄ™" is "I love you" in Polish. Can you say "I love you" in a language other than English (and Polish)?
Ti Amo ---> (Italian)

4 comments:

The Gal Herself said...

How cute is Daniel? With a face like that, he deserves to be spoiled! I scrolled down and saw the pic of Harley and he looks much like my late, much loved Billy.

Bud Fisher said...

I can't believe you are back! I think I fixed your link think. And there's some Weird Al shit that I love!!!!

katie eggeman said...

I am in and out of Petsmart with the doggies, all the time they love toys and treats too.

I am Harriet said...

Now you got me wondering what ever happened to Weird Al.

http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/11/a-few-weeks-ago-when-i-had-my-dog-groomed/