Looking good Jodi! Boy, that wieght is just flying off...56 pounds already! I hope that you are enjoying your new self, because that is what is most important, how you feel! I think you look great!
Good luck on the job front, hope you hear something soon! Fingers are crossed ;)
6 comments:
Aww you two are so cute! :)
What a cute couple!
Hope your week is going well! Hugs!
Looking good Jodi!
Boy, that wieght is just flying off...56 pounds already!
I hope that you are enjoying your new self, because that is what is most important, how you feel!
I think you look great!
Good luck on the job front, hope you hear something soon! Fingers are crossed ;)
BG
That is a wonderful picture. It's great to see happy couples!
Love those smiles!!!
you look great!! and you well have to share how you drop all that weight!!
blessing. marina
Post a Comment