Happy Monday Everyone! I wanted to pop in and say hello! I received my packet from the University!!! Yay! It's reaaaallly official now because I have my acceptance letter in my hands! It was faxed over to the grant office. Now the rest of the money situation is dealt between those two parties. All I have to do is show up on January 4th in medical attire and bring along a bookbag. I will receive all my books and materials then. Luckily the grant pays for the books. THANK GOD!! Things the grant does not include are: stethescope, blood pressure cuff, scrubs, CPR certification, and malpractice insurance. My sister Gina just happened to have a stethescope and blood pressure cuff. So I am just responsible for the other things. Not too bad huh? I really am very blessed by this grant. It gives me a second chance at a career where I can help and be a blessing for people. I'm WAY excited.
My hubby was playing around on YouTube and came across this video of Sesame Street's Bert & Ernie. Some person made a video of their clips with a rap song going on in the background. You have to check-out how cool it is because they matched up their mouths to the lyrics. Plus all the dancing, just goes with the beat of the song. I thought this was cool!
Anyway, I will leave you with this and see you tomorrow!!! Hopefully I can keep this NaBloPoMo up for the entire month!
2 comments:
Jodi the video was hilarious! I am so happy for you and proud of you for getting this far, I know you'll do well! Just keep us up-to-date on you progress so we can share in the excitement!
hahahaha CUTE!
Hope you're having a great week!
Ttys!
Post a Comment