
Woo-Hoo!! I just wanted to let all my bloggy friends that all your good thoughts, prayers, crossed fingers & toes worked. I GOT A JOB!! It has been a tough 5 weeks since I finished school trying to find work.
OK..onto the good news. As you all know my externship during school was at Hospice. You all know that Hospice is my heart right? Well guess what...they hired me! What happened was a position opened up. They knew I wanted to work there and they really like me. One manager told my extern manager to call me in for an interview. I had my interview on Tuesday at 2pm. I left there at 3pm. They offered me the position at 5pm! I cannot even believe it. Miracles happen. I am going to have a more administrative position. I was out in the field and doing administrative work during my externship. But this is wonderful. I will have great benefits. I will be where my heart is.
I start on Monday!! Yay!!! ♥ Thank you all again for believing in me and supporting me during this journey. I will keep you posted!
8 comments:
Hi Jodi...I just found your blog after reading a comment you left on Sean's, and I want you to know that you've been added to the water challenge list. :)
But more importantly, congratulations on the new job! To have a job doing something you're passionate about is incredible..way to go! Enjoy it!
Also, your cat is adorable..just saying!
And congrats on your weight loss. We started around the same time, and I'm down over 100 as well! Good for you!
Bottoms up!
Congrats!!! I am so very happy for you! Ttys!
Congrats Jodi!!
Good luck and enjoy your job!!
BG
That is WONDERFUL! I'm so happy for you.
Yay, great news. Congratulations.
Oh my sweet friend I am sooooo very happy for you!!!!!! this is what I prayed for for you, and we both know God is so good!!! To be able to work where your heart is, to be close to home, to be in a field you love....all such good things!!! Looking forward to hearing more after you start!!! xoxo
You deserve it! Party this weekend like it's 1999!
Post a Comment