Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 516 - Almost There!!

Well my friends, today was weigh day and I am happy to report I am 3 pounds lighter. I am now at 196 pounds lost!! My co-workers are going to have a "salad party" for me when I hit 200 pounds lost. It is actually quite refreshing to be at a place where they didn't know the "old Jodi". I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually like starting new. I really think that this is because of the weight loss because I would have never said that before. I am a creature of habit who despises change. But, I am welcoming it. I think it was more a defense mechanism if that makes sense at all. Since I "don't like change", I put off doing what was necessary to get my life back. I kept making excuses for myself. I'm finished with that.

Work has been going very well. Today we had an afternoon meeting which went rather well. I'm working on a project that will take me over a week to do and doing my regular job along with it. So, I've been very busy. But the days go by so fast. It is so nice to be a part of something again. Plus I love what I do. I never could say that before. It was just a job.

Oh well my friends, I promise to read and catch up on blogs soon. I am just so exhausted from today. I can hardly keep my eyes open. I just wanted to give you all a quick update. I hope you all are well!!!

5 comments:

Ballerina Girl said...

Good job Jodi...
it is so nice to read how happy you are with life.

BG

DJ KathyA said...

Amazing! You are truly inspiring! Keep up the good work! : )

Kitten said...

Yeah Jodi! Way to go!! :)

Jill said...

AWESOME! You are an inspiration.

Amber said...

great job Jodi! I'm proud of you!