Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday Stealing Meme: 28 Questions


1. Was your dad named after anyone?
I haven't got a clue.

2. What do you think is the minimal age to get married?
That is hard for me to say. It really depends on maturity level. I've seen a lot of mature 18yr olds. But I've also seen alot of immature ones too. Depends.

3. What’s the longest time that you‘ve been involved with the same person?
The longest is with my hubby Larry. We've been together almost 15yrs.

4. What actor/actress do you consider hot at the moment?
Oh, that is easy! Allow me to show you a picture of Josh Holloway so you can fully understand why he is my pick.
josh Pictures, Images and Photos
5. What is you favorite album by a band?
Rubber Soul Pictures, Images and Photos

6. What is your favorite album by an individual artist?
elvis Pictures, Images and Photos

7. What is something that you‘d rather be a bit dirty?
I'm not sure?

8. What was the last TV show that you watched?
Hot in Cleveland. LOVE that show.

9. How many people have you met from the blogosphere? Who are they?
Two people from the Blogosphere that I just adore...Sue and Bud!!

Photobucket
10. What's your philosophy on life?
Be the best person you can be while you are here and you will get your reward in Heaven.

11. Do you think prescription drugs are over prescribed?
Yes.

12. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest?
Hmm? I don't know you Judd ;)

13. What is your favorite memory in the last year?
The Saturday that Larry and I met up with Sue, Bud, Kathy & Dianne. That was an awesome memory. I also loved the day I got hired at Hospice.

14. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
Josh Holloway..do you see a pattern forming here?

15. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you:
That when I was in high school, I actually contemplated becoming a nun. Holy Moly! Can you even imagine?

16. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the 'world peace etc' malarky) - what are they?
1) Get one more day with my Mom 2) Endless supply of cash. Hehe. 3) Have 3 more wishes.

17. Who would you want to get together with and make a cake?
Cake Boss Pictures, Images and Photos

18. Which country is your spiritual home?
USA

19. What is your big weakness?
Josh Holloway.

20. Do you think Judd Corizan is a good person?
I never met him ;) ---> But, he is one hell of an avatar!

21. What was your best/favorite subject at school?
English and Chemistry

22. Describe your accent:
People say I sound like I'm from New Jersey...fuhgetaboudit.

23. If you could change anything about yourself, would you?
I would try and change my little procrastination problem that I have.

24. What do you wear to sleep?
Usually a long t-shirt and shorts.

25. What is your favorite casual outfit to wear?
Jeans and a t-shirt

26. Do you use cigarettes or alcohol?
I don't smoke. I have sangria on special occasions: birthday, annivesary, & Valentines Day. That's about it. I'm boring.

27. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? (If you have no idea, just say something crazy, it'll entertain me!)
Take crazy pictures in a picture booth. ;)

28. Rate the memes that you play generally. Use any scale or just in order
I play Sunday Stealing, Saturday 9, R&R Fridays, Thursday Thunks, and Wednesday Wickedness. I like them all!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love cake boss!!! I watch every single episode.

Janera Jepson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bud Fisher said...

Ooops! I love that pic of us... ;)