Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Loss For Words

Photobucket

Today was an example of how people can get sick due to the constant weather changes. This past weekend we had weather, albeit damp, in the 60s. Today it was in the late 30s with rain. Tomorrow it is supposed to be in the 50s. Very strange.

I'm sorry I've been quiet these past few days. I wasn't feeling too well plus I didn't feel like I had anything "blog-worthy" to say. I feel like I'm in a rut right now so I feel whatever I have to say is too boring to post. I figure I bore myself enough these days I don't want to inflict that pain on you guys too.

Tomorrow is Wednesday already! Yay!!! I hope you all are having a better week than I am having so far. Hopefully once the weather settles my spirit will lift. I've been also having problems with the leg that I had the cellulitis in. But that is a whole other post.

There is something very good to be happy about. Since tomorrow is LOST night. Here is something for those of us Josh fans. Oy!
(this is the equivalent of Bud's French twins for me)

Photobucket

12 comments:

Staci said...

First off, I never think your blog posts are ever boring!! Second, I love your french twin equivalent way better than Bud's!! that man is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now, I must step outside to cool off!!

rosecreekcottage-carol.blogspot.com said...

I agree with Staci: your blog postings are NOT boring! Hang in there! Spring's coming!!

Simplicity said...

OK, first off: Josh is YUMMY!

And...um...what was I saying!?

Oh yeah...second, your posts are NOT boring.

;)

Just kidding...flip those around. We're all just here firing words off into the world wide web. It baffles me sometimes how a post with no significance to me can strike a note with somebody. Keep writing and we'll keep reading! :)

A Blog In The Rough said...

youll have to check out my latest hunks on my entry today, lol.
Wow we both like the same blog background, lol.

Stephanie said...

You won't bore us! Sorry for the crappy week. I hope this latter half is better.

Ballerina Girl said...

I hope your spirits are lifted soon...
I also hope Spring is around the corner for you all...
BG

Amber said...

I hate it when I get in a rut like that. Don't worry, it'll pass.

Scriber's Web said...

Hey there friend! Hang in there! Spring is coming! Hope you feel much better soon:) I sent you an email. Hope you got it. Let me know if you want me to send jokes:)

Hugs!

Debbie said...

mmmmmm josh.

hey jodi - am i wrong or did Lost last week say the next episode would be in 2 weeks? is tonight a repeat?

Coffee Slut said...

I think you're just spending too much time on Facebook! hahahaha
Happy Hump-Day!
Hugs!

marina said...

its ture Jodi I have been feeling the same way for awhile stuck in a blog rut,,, just trying to hang in there until there are better things to say, hugs marina

~ Erica ~ said...

Your blog is NOT boring! I love reading it! and yes what a HUNK!!!!!!!


~E