Friday, August 21, 2009

Saturday 9: I Ran Like Hell


1. When's the last time you ran?
This morning actually. I thought Harley (my cat) was going to bite my legs. My legs were uncovered as I took my 'night wraps' off. As many of you know I have lymphedema in my lower legs and I thought he was coming after me. So I ran across the entire apartment and into the bathroom. It was pretty comical. 82 pounds ago I would have gotten attacked. LOL

2. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?
No, they do not

3. What are you dreading right now?
Actually the only thing I really dread is the winter time. At least this year I won't have my long commute in the snow & ice.

4. Do you like Mexican food?
I love Mexican food. Recently with my diet I've been eating more Mexican food. The taco platters are only 510 calories. Yum.

5. Favorite ice cream?
Before diet: Cookies and cream --- During diet: Fat Free Popsicle Brand Fudge Bars..only 60 calories.

6. When was your last doctor's visit?
Two weeks ago I had a podiatrist visit. I need to get toe surgery done on Aug 31st. Ugh! Oh yeah, maybe I am dreading that!!! LOL! Actually, they just have to cut out an ingrown toenail for the second time. He is going to cut 1/4 of my big toenail off and "kill the root" so it never grows back. It has been a thorn in my side all of my life. Time to fix the problem for good. Ugh!

7. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night?
Nope, I'm lucky if I get 4 hours.

8. How many pets do you have?
I have my Harley cat. He is 16yrs old. We also have fish and a turtle, but that is really my husband's pets.

9. "First Loves Are Never Over;" is this true for you?
Part of me will always have a special place in my heart for my first love. But it is over and has been for 15yrs! I hope he is healthy & happy & treating whoever he is with well. I only wish him the best.
Photobucket

9 comments:

Americanising Desi said...

number 9 is so true :)

I agree!

My Saturday 9

I am Harriet said...

I LOVE those fudge bars!

Have a great Saturday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/08/so-glad-to-see-saturday.html

Lisa G said...

Running from the cat made me smile :) Have a happy Saturday!

Coffee Slut said...

Why is sweet Harley always trying to bite you? Could it be cause you're always smotheing him with kisses?
Have a beautiful Saturday! I'm off to the baby shower, then to "Darla's" tonight. I'll bring my camera! hahahaha

Coffee Slut said...

smotheing=smothering
sheesh, where's my glasses?

Debbie said...

my older boy had that done to his toe. After three ingrown nails. Worked great and no problems. Good luck with it!

Lori L. Clark Art said...

I'm with you! I dread winter, too. I think it will be early this year. :(

Lizze said...

I'm sorry but #1 is hilarious!

amanda said...

I had no idea you had lymphedema I can understand why you ran from the cat! I am the same those little fudge bars rock! See ya on FB!