Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Quick Update

Just wanted to post to say hello & to give you all an update. I've been going crazy with school. I have been performing skin punctures, venipunctures (blood draws) like mad at school. I'm finding it easier as we go along. The only thing I fear is when I perform one on someone other than a classmate. See, we all trust each other. Going into "the real world" may be a different story.

I've been so busy with school, homework, and hospice. I have ANOTHER paper due next week. Plus we got the review for our exams at the end of the month. Bud, HOLY MOLY! These are going to be whoppers. I have 3 in one week. Medical terminology/vital signs, phlebotomy, and pharmacology. Thank God I have a few weeks to prepare. But, with all the homework and such, it is hard to find the time. But, I have to make the time.

I am VERY excited for our Bloggy Meet-up date this Saturday, May 8th. I will be sure to post pictures. I am VERY excited to see my wonderful friend Sue again, along with her sister Dianne. I am so psyched to meet our friend Bud. This is a LONG time coming. I am also so excited to meet my friend Kristen. Next time, The Bookkitten is going to try to join us. She had a prior engagement this weekend. But, there is always next time. And there will be a next time! This is going to be a blast. I need to laugh and have some fun. Too much serious stuff going on for the past few months. It's time to put down the syringes and lancets from school and have some fun!!!!

1 comment:

Bud Fisher said...

I good it will be!