Saturday, May 8, 2010

Saturday 9: Hey Jealousy


1. When was the last time that you got jealous?
When I heard that Josh Holloway was married Actually I don't really get jealoused. There really isn't a point to it because whatever one can be jealous of may not be as good as they think.

2. At what point do you finally decide it's time to move forward with your life (like, major changes)? When you get laid off of your job, it is time to move forward. How do you know? Unemployment wages are ummm alot less than regular pay. What do you do? Apply for a grant from workforce development at unemployment and learn a new trade and go back to school.

3. When is it time to just let it ('it' can be whatever you choose) go? When you waste so much energy and know it is not worth it. How do you know? You just know. What do you do? Do what you think is right...or maybe the complete opposite.

4. How many times must someone push your buttons before you've just had enough? My buttons don't need to be pushed that many times. Why? Just because Sam. LOL

5. If I S/O were to cheat on you, could you ever see yourself giving them a second chance? Maybe, depends on the situation. Or a third? If you give them a third chance, you might as well lay down on the ground so they can walk all over you easier.

6. What was the last thing that someone did that you were very grateful for?
Our friend Sue (Coffee Slut) treated us all to lunch at Ruby Tuesday. I was very grateful and touched ♥ .

7. How much time do you spend online in a given weekday? An hour or two What about the weekends? Depends on the amount of time I'm at home. A couple hours each day.

8. How many online journals/blogs do you read regularly? Hmm? I'm not sure 25 or 30? What are some of your favorites and why? I love all the blogs I read. But if I have to put whose I like best, I will have to say Sue & Bud because we've been blogging together for years and I know them personally.

9. What was the last major purchase that you made?
I haven't made any major purchase since my boss closed the office last summer. Unemployment wages...blech!

2 comments:

Lisa G said...

I hear you on unemployment wages, been there done that. Glad you've gotten into a new field!

Coffee Slut said...

#6 ....but YOU had that awesome coupon for 25% off!!! (plus I just got a fat raise with that promotion!)