- Since when has Chris Brown been dating Rihanna? I didn't know they were dating until I heard about the domestic violence allegations. I'm really out of the loop, I though he was dating Jordan Sparks. Maybe because of the song "No Air" that they did together. Now I'm glad he wasn't dating her or anyone anymore for that matter. Apparently, he isn't/wasn't the nice guy he appears to be.
- Prince Harry...what is up with him lately? I think he really needs to keep quiet so he stays out of trouble. That brings me to....
- Miley Cyrus. She gets on my last nerve lately. Everything she does she is "so sorry" about later on. How about not do it at all? She is growing up way too fast. Billy Ray better be prepared or he'll be the next Jamie Spears.
- Taylor Swift? I don't even know who she is but apparently her & Miley are best buds who now sing together.
- Obama's stimulus package - just pass it already - for the love of God! Give him the amount he wants and lets be on with it. This is like the bailout talks all over again. The sooner they decide, the sooner
we get our checksour country can come out from under hopefully. - Dunkin Donuts - A waffle sandwich? Blech! Waffles and maple syrup or waffles and ice cream - both yummy. But waffles with bacon, egg and cheese in the middle? I think a certain company is trying to do with waffles what the McDonalds McGriddle did with pancakes.
- Is it me or does Demi Moore look younger each time they show her?
There you have it, random thoughts from this oh so random mind.
This part of my post is for LOST fans - LOST is on tonight...for those of you who are fans, are you enjoying this season? I am getting a headache after each episode. All this time travel & nosebleeds people are experiencing are going to start to cause me to get nosebleeds. It is very confusing. I am thrilled that Jin is alive, but can you imagine what he is thinking when he saw Danielle circa 1988. Remember, he doesn't know about the time travel.
9 comments:
I am out of the loop on Chris Brown.
I know who Taylor Swift is, but have to admit that I DON'T like her.
*Ummm, who is Chris Brown? (seriously)
*Prince Harry - Lovely red hair. Isn't he available now?
*Miley - white trash.
*Taylor Swift - eh, don't like her either.
*stimulus package - gimme some!
*waffle sandwich - don't knock it till you try it ...it's a party in your mouth!
*Demi - If we had her money we could look younger too. Besides, she HAS to look young for her boy-toy.
*Lost - sorry, never watched it. I see enough blood on CSI.
Hope you're enjoying the "Taste of Spring"!
Hugs!
hey jodi - i find that the more smirnoff i drink while watching LOST - the more i understand....
LOL
I hear you on this stupid stimulus! It's causing me too much agita (or however you spell it).
Saw the waffle sandwich at Dunkin Donuts this morning. Gross!
I like Taylor Swift; she writes her own songs and plays her own instruments. Was a little disappointed when she duetted with Miley, though; I thought she was selling out.
As for Demi...botox works wonders.
As for Lost...I just can't get into that show. I'd be one of those people who'd be like, "Get off the damn island already!"
Hope you're enjoying this lovely spring weather! It's not quite warm enough to shed the coat, but I'll take it!
Your post made me laugh!! I obviously watch way too much t.v. because I know who Chris Brown is and who he's dating, I know who Taylor Swift is and that Miley is a PIA....Demi Moore- plastic surgery baby!!!
Yep. The world has gone crazy bonkers.
P.S. I'm glad the stimulus package passed and we can get on with it!
Morning Jodi! Hope you are feeling better:)
Yeah Chris and Rihanna have been "good friends" for a while. So sad to hear about the abuse.
What did Harry do now? I am out of loop on that one.
MC: Yuck. Can't stand her.
Obama's stimulus package: About time. Let's get started on fixing things.
Demi Moore spends a ton of time getting plastic surgery.
Hope you have a wonderful day my friend! Talk to you soon:)
I love your thoughts! For a giggle come and stop by and enter my Valentine's Day Contest.
Post a Comment