
You can play here
1. What is the last "white" lie that you told?
"No, I would not like fries with that."
2. Can you forgive a liar?
It depends on the liar. If it is someone who is a pathological liar than it would be hard to forgive that person.
3. Do you tend to exaggerate or underestimate?
I think I can lean both ways given the circumstance.
4. Do you hold a grudge?
Not usually. If someone does/did something really bad to me and hasn't apologized that is where I could hold a grudge.
5. What's the biggest lie you've ever told?
In the words of Berleen, "blah, blah, blah".
6. Are there times that you feel that it is okay to lie?
Again, it really depends on the circumstance. Is the lie going to help someone feel better about themself?
7. Did you ever end a relationship because of lies?
Sure
8. Do you think you can tell when someone is lying to you?
Usually, people tend to get nervous and change the tone of their voice and not be able to look at you.
9. Have you been caught lying?
I rarely lie. I figure it is better to tell the truth and just go with the flow. I'd rather not deal with being nervous about someone finding out if I was lying...it isn't worth all that pressure.
12 comments:
You're quoting a classic with Berleen's "blah blah blah"! I told Kimber that Berleen had told everyone she had died. Is that a white lie or a bad one? ;)
Bud -
Ummm, I think that might constitute a bad one on the lie scale. But I don't wear a judge's robe. ;)
at least Bud is admitting WHO told the lie! LOL
#1 is the cleverest thing I've read all week!
Great answers! I never lie. But I've come up with innovative ways of avoiding telling the truth. I'd do great in Washington:)
Hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend:)
Love your answers!
Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!
Ttys! Hugs!
Great answers. I love the "no, I don't want fries with that" answer.
I am laughing at #1.
I've said that myself.
Now I want fries.
Thanks.
I ought to use the fries comment next time I go to McDonalds and see how they react.
#1=best answer of the day.
Thanks Everyone! It just came to me about the fries. LOL!
I tend to hold grudges. I have to really tell myself to get over things. Plus, it sucks hanging on to negativity. I hate being lied to so much. But I am guilty of telling "white" lies at times. Ugh...
Happy Saturday to you!
Loved #1!!! I too hold a grudge if that person has never apologized!! I try not to lie anymore...just not worth it!!
Post a Comment