
Prémio Dardos Award:“The Prémio Dardos is given for recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing”. These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing affection and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web“.

Blog Friends Award: "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award".
I will pass them out at a later time. I'm too lazy today!! LOL! (Hey, don't I get points for honesty?)
Thank you again Staci!! I love them.....I put them on my sidebar.
5 comments:
yes, you most certainly get brownie points for honesty!! :)
Yay for awards, WTG! :o)
Congrats on the awards!
Hope your toe is feeling better tonight!
I am sooo tired, I stayed 30 minutes longer at work and it wiped me out!
Have a beautiful night, a safe commute in the morning, and kiss that fur-baby for me!
Hugs!
Congrats Jodi!
Hope you are resting enough!
Much love my friend!
How sweet!!! I love the honesty. You totally get points for that!
Post a Comment