Yesterday I got fitted for my easier alternative to wrapping myself during the day and the garment I will wear at night. It was a l-o-n-g process because they take precise measurements. The lady actually took pictures of my legs too and traced my foot on a piece of paper. I felt like I was reverting back to kindergarten. LOL!
Anyway, let me show you what the wonderful world of lymphedema can get ya. Below is the Farrow Wrap. On the right side is a silver
Below is the lovely night garment I will be wearing each and every night on both legs. How did they know my favorite color was black?
They are custom fitted which translates into alot of money. Please pray my insurance will cover the bulk of these. They are supposed to come in by the end of next week. I do have to say that it will be much easier than wrapping myself. I will still continue my therapy probably until June. My therapist will do the Michelin Man ™ wrapping on on-therapy days but on my off-days I'll wear the Farrow Wraps. At night during my off-therapy days I will wear the Solaris night garments.
"I'm too sexy for these wraps, so sexy for these wraps, so sexy it hurts." - as inspired by Right Said Fred
7 comments:
A positive note ....with all those layers, NOBODY will know if you don't shave your legs!
Sorry I missed your call last night! We are so good at playing telephone tag!
Ttys! Hugs!
Way too sexy! BWAHA! Glad you're laughing!
jodi's too sexy for her wraps to sexy for her wraps so sexy i rap.
um that was dumb
You are going to be stylin'! ;)
I'm glad you got it done.
First off I just want to say that I'm so happy that this hasn't taken that sparkle out of your personality! Love the fact that you can have fun with this serious illness and move on. I second what Bud said!! I will pray for you that the insurance company pays for these much needed items!! You're in my thoughts girl!!
THANK YOU EVERYBODY!!! ♥
LOL, I'm glad you're going to get the easier ones for off-days.
Post a Comment