1. What is your current obsession?
Elvis, Sawyer from Lost, FB, and chasing after the Wrap Lady (see Sat9 post)
2. What’s a good coffee place?
Dunkin Donuts. I also like McDonalds coffee.
3. Who was the last person that you hugged?
My husband before he left for work
4. Do you nap a lot?
No. Maybe once on a weekend.
5. Tonight, what’s for dinner?
We are going to go out for dinner...I'm probably going to have a salad with chicken in it. Boring I know. I'm 'trying' to be good.
6. What was the last thing that you bought?
Bacon bits. (You asked)
7. What is your favorite weather?
70 degree weather on a nice, sunny day. That is my favorite temperature. Just warm enough where you can wear a t-shirt & jeans and now swelter. Perfect.
8. Tell us something about one blogger who you think will play this week?
I believe Bud will blog this week and I think he is one of the funniest people I have ever 'met'.
9. If you were given a free house that was full furnished, where in the world would you like it to be?
I would love a fully furnished Victorian house with a big wrap-around porch. I would like it to be placed in a state in the USA that would have 70 degree weather all year round. So wherever the heck that is.
10. Name three things that you could not live without.
1) My family (Includes: My husband, Harley, my immediate family & close friends)
2) My computer
3) Hmmm...tie between cell phone & coffee
11. What would you like in your hands right now?
Now that I mentioned coffee.....
12. What’s one of your guilty pleasures?
I love watching The Biggest Loser this year. That is my 2nd favorite show. My favorite is LOST in case you didn't know ;)
13. What would you change or eliminate about yourself?
My procrastination.
14. As a child, what type of career did you want?
I wanted to be a teacher for the blind or deaf. As you can see I made a wrong turn.
15. What are you missing right now?
I miss my hubby right now...he is working the graveyard shift.
16. What are you currently reading?
I'm actually reading 3 books right now. "Miss Invisible" by Laura Jensen Walker, "Voices of Lymphedema" and "Living Well With Lymphedema
17. What do you fear the most?
Someone I love dying
18. What’s the best movie that you’ve seen recently?
I've only watched older movies. If I had to say the last good movie I saw in the theatre would have to be "The Bucket List"
19. What’s your favorite book from the past year?
Any three of Erynn Mangum's Lauren Holbrook series books - "Miss Match", "Rematch" and "Match Point"
20. Is there a comfort food from your childhood that you still enjoy?
Macaroni and cheese
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAPPY EASTER to all my friends who celebrate this beautiful holiday. I hope you all have a beautiful day.
By the way, my mother-in-law checked herself out of the hospital this afternoon. Yes...you read right...checked herself out. UGH! I am so frustrated. The cardiologist cleared her to leave but her PCP that the hospital appointed didn't clear her. He wasn't coming in today. She felt like since the cardiologist was allowing her to leave that she was good enough to go home. I just felt like maybe the PCP could have ordered more tests to see what else can be causing the chest pains. I love her but she is very stubborn! She promised me she would make an appointment to go see a regular doctor and follow up with the cardiologist. My husband knew she was going to do that..."that's just the way my Mom is". Ugh!!!
9 comments:
i love your guilty pleasure :)
lol
http://2short2sweet.blogspot.com/2009/04/green-goes-red.html
Can I have your dream house? :)
Where IS that place with the 70 degree weather cause I want to live there too!
HAPPY EASTER! I hope you have a beautiful day!
Hugs from all of us!
Mmmmmm, mac and cheese. Yessiree. And Sawyer...all at the table with us. Ya baby!!!
My "Sunday" stealing is now posted...please scroll down beyond the Easter pictures to view my answers.
I love Lost as well! Have a happy Sunday :)
I loved The Bucket List. Have a great Sunday!
First, thanks for the kind words. My son James lives in San Diego, the weather is always great. So, drop your house there. I haven't been out there yet. But I hope to go soon. Pass the mac & cheese! Happy Easter!
Sawyer Sawyer Sawyer - Lost.
mmmm
Happy Sunday Stealing.
Good luck with your mother in law.
I hope that you had a great day!
Post a Comment