Please take a moment to view this short 32sec video. Believe it or not, it is for Blue Cross/Blue Shield. This kid is hysterical!!! Start playing attention close around the .16 second mark. After his funny line, you have to hear what else he says after it. Let me know what you think...

1. Are you an organized person?
- As much as I can be
2. What is one thing about your home that has to be just so or it drives you crazy when it comes to organization?
- I know you may find this hard to believe but...my Elvis Presley collection.
3.Do you have one little nuance about your organization that most people consider to be a little over the top? What is it?
- No
4. What is your favorite organizational tool? (bins, closet organizers, etc.)
- Rubbermaid storage bins or Tupperware
5. Where is your favorite place to buy organizational needs?
- Target
6. Are you more organized at work or at home?
- Work
7. Are you more or less organized than your significant other?
- Bite me (Thank's for the inspiration Bud!)
8. Does your significant other help or hurt organization?
- He really does try. He is always buying Rubbermaid or those Sterlite containers to pack stuff away into our huge storage closet. I will give him that. He just doesn't put things in the right places. It is hard to find stuff.
9. What is the most important recreational items that you organize?
- Is it me or is this meme completely boring this week?
9 comments:
You have a "huge storage closet"? Lucky!
booooring meme
You are right. This meme did suck. We all should havr posted "bite me" and not answer. sam better get back on those meds...
Cute ad!
Yeah, I agree about this meme ...I'm going to skip it and take a nap!
There's always Sunday Stealing!
I work tomorrow till 11 ...ttys!
Hugs!
You're right.... this meme is really boring... this was the first time I did Saturday 9 and I hope they get more interesting..o.0
Liked the ad, agree with you about the meme.
Jodi I love your look !!! wow how did you do that love it!!
take care , marina
Hey, I really needed those organizational tips you doled out tonight. Love the blue and the photo of your hubby...he looks like he belongs in a Bon Jovi video!!!LOL!!
I'm digging the new look! And that commercial was tooooo funny!
Post a Comment