This goes to show that we should never judge a book by it's cover. Simply amazing. I get tears in my eyes every time I hear her sing.
I saw this on NBC News last night. Amazing! Hope the Wrap Lady has gotten around to you...
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!I hope you're having a good week so far ...any news on your garments?Big hugs and kisses from all of us to all of you! Ttys!
She was quite impressive!BG
Beautiful !!!!
Amazing. Patti LuPone, who originally sang that song, called in when Susan appeared on "The Early Show" and gave her mad props!
Wasn't it amazing!! It also is sad that we automatically value "pretty" people and discount others!!
CRAP! Can I change my favorite blonde answer to Josh Holloway? I wouldn't stop my wedding for the man, but I'd save him a dance. :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I saw this on NBC News last night. Amazing! Hope the Wrap Lady has gotten around to you...
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
I hope you're having a good week so far ...any news on your garments?
Big hugs and kisses from all of us to all of you! Ttys!
She was quite impressive!
BG
Beautiful !!!!
Amazing. Patti LuPone, who originally sang that song, called in when Susan appeared on "The Early Show" and gave her mad props!
Wasn't it amazing!! It also is sad that we automatically value "pretty" people and discount others!!
CRAP! Can I change my favorite blonde answer to Josh Holloway? I wouldn't stop my wedding for the man, but I'd save him a dance. :)
Post a Comment