In a half hour my sister will be going into surgery to put the stent back into her kidney. I am SO nervous I can't even tell you. I just remember how she suffered after the last one which caused major bladder spasms. The doctor said that this one is smaller so it shouldn't be "as bad". That doesn't sound too promising if you ask me. Hopefully this will relieve the pain she has been in. If it does though, that means more surgery to manually clean out and fix the obstruction because the stent is only a temporary "fix".
I'm upset that I wasn't able to go with her. I've been with her for everything. This is being done at a surgical center versus a hospital this time because it is a smaller stent. They said that she only can bring one person to drive her there. I'll tell you this though, with the next surgery nothing will keep me away from that.
So I got major nervous energy right about now and my stomach is doing flip-flops.
2 comments:
I will say a prayer for you and your sister.
Your poor sister I hope these works for her she seems so young to be in so much pain,and you poor thing not being able to be with her must be hard on you. Maybe you can greet her at home at least.
" God I just pray that you will lead the doctor's hand that he may now what he is doing and that you will heal her sisters pain I also ask you to be with Jodi at these time to bring her peace of mind that only you can bring.In Jesus name we pray.amen, please let me know how she came out I will be waiting to hear the news.
Post a Comment