Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pre-Vacation Excitement

Three more work days to go until I'm on vacation. Woo-Hoo! I can hardly wait. We aren't going anywhere in particular but just to be off of work will be wonderful! We are doing different day trips. I think we might take a ride to Amish Country in Pennsylvania. We may also be taking a ride "down the shore" (which all people who live in NJ refer to as the Jersey shore). Also contemplating going to Atlantic City. It will be nice to do different things and actually get to see my husband during the day! He is off of work this week too. He took two weeks. I have a second week of vacation but have decided to take it "in days". I will do a couple of long weekends and take a Monday off since he is off on Mondays & Tuesdays. I'm still not certain when my sister will have her surgery so I will use one for her surgery. Speaking of which, she called the doctor yesterday to find out when her surgery will be & they couldn't give her a date but said it should be sometime after 4th of July. I think the problem is they are trying to coordinate the two surgeon's schedules. So we shall see.

5 comments:

Coffee Slut said...

Sounds like a fun vacation! I prefer day trips, I sleep better in my own bed. Make sure you take pictures!

marine's words said...

I have always wanted to go to Amish country and see how they live take pictures if they well let you. Sounds like fun can't wait to hear all about your trip.
marina

Ballerina Girl said...

Hi Jodi
I will say a prayer for your sister...I hope it all turns out well.
Have a great vacation, have fun...
I can't believe the new AA flight baggage charges! I am worried seeing as I travel with ym suitcases to the limit!
AGH
BG

Coffee Slut said...

Happy Birthday!!!

The Broken Man said...

HOpe your sister gets through her surgery ok. We will pray for her.

The Broken Man

http://theblogofabrokenman.blogspot.com/