Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Heretic Meme


You can play this week's meme ---> HERE

1. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you lay in a bed with?
That would be my husband Larry.

2. Where was the last place you went out to eat?
Subway (Eat Fresh!)

3. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
A Mike's Light Hard Lemonade at by BFF Colleen's BBQ a few weeks ago.

4. Which do you prefer - eyes or lips?
I prefer to have both thanks. Oh, wait...maybe you were asking which one I prefer on the opposite sex? Can you be a tad more specific Judd? I prefer eyes I suppose...they are the mirror to the soul so they say.

5. Medicine, fine arts, or law?
I'll take medicine for $500 Alex.

6. Best kind of pizza?
Thin crust with meatballs on top. YUM.

7. What is in store for your future?
I left my crystal ball in my car. Well let's see hopefully it is to find a new job that I will be making either the same amount or more money at. I would also love for it to be way closer to home than the last one. I would also love to see myself grow old with my husband and for everyone around me to be healthy & happy.

8. Who was the last band you saw live?
I want to say it was Pearl Jam

9. Do you take care of your friends while they are sick?
I've brought them over food and/or stopped to pick up meds for them.

10. How many songs are on your iPod?
About 2200

11. Where is the last place you drove to?
Subway

12. Where did your last kiss take place?
At my front door when I kissed my husband goodbye when he left for work.

13. What were you doing at 11:59 PM on Monday night?
Wait! Stop shining that inquisition light in my eyes. Ummmm....that was too long ago for me to remember. I was probably playing a game on the computer or reading a book.

14. Are you a quitter?
Not usually

15. Who was the last person you had in your house?
My sister

15. What do you think about people who party a lot?
That eventually it will all catch up to them

16. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
It depends on who I'm talking to. My husband or my best friend..no. If it is any family member...yes.

17. What was the last CD you purchased?
Daughtry's 2nd CD....it is awesome by the way! The one before that was Chickenfoot...incredible cd!!!
For your listening pleasure I am posting their first single below "Oh Yeah". If you like Van Halen you would love Chickenfoot. Old members of Van Halen - Sammy Hagar and Michael Anthony are in the band as well as legendary Joe Satriani. Pay close attention...Capt Sully even makes a very short appearance in the video.


18. What are two bands or singers that you will always love?
Yay, an answer I can get right!! ELVIS and Billy Joel

19. Which of the seven deadly sins are you guilty of?
Hmmm.... 1) Lust (Josh Holloway 2) Gluttony (chocolate) 3) Anger (I.E. My friday post about the guy who pissed me off that took my parking spot. I'm still angry about that.

20. How is your last ex doing?
"Oh just bite me!" - thanks Bud ....

Photobucket

10 comments:

Marites said...

#18 are singers that i really like. my SS entry is up too.

Lisa G said...

I've heard Chickenfoot is awesome! Have a great Sunday :)

Hootin Anni said...

#5 cracked me up!! Humor, I love humor.

My Sunday Stealing is posted, if you can, won't you stop by for a visit. Hope your weekend is treating you well.

I am Harriet said...

Meatball pizza? Sounds interesting.
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/sunday-stealing-stuff.html

Kitten said...

Oooohhhh...did someone make a signature for you? I LOVE IT!!! It is so frakin' adorable--Harley's sweet little angel face peeking through the paper!! I'm a big puddle o' melt right now!

Happy Sunday, my friend!

Kitten said...

P.S. Gotta listen to some Chickenfoot now!

Mimi Lenox said...

Never heard of Chickenfoot. Thanks for posting it.
A guy took your parking space?
How dare he?!

amanda said...

Thin crust rules Jodi, why doesn't everyone realize that?

Coffee Slut said...

Now I want pizza, and meatballs!
Great talking with you earlier ....we really need to do that more often!
Hugs!

Carleen said...

Loved #5!

Sorry that I'm a day late in visiting your blog for Sunday Stealing, but this is definitely a case of better late than never!

Wishing you a great week! :)