Monday, July 20, 2009

Six Days Late!! - The Queen's Meme - Blog Outside The Box

My sincerest apologies to the Queen. I have forsaken her by doing this Meme 6 days late. I figure as the saying goes..."better late than never". Hopefully I will stay out of the dungeon. I wanted to start the Queen's Meme from the beginning!
You can play HERE
1. You are in court. You are in deep doo-doo. What did you do? ('Cause if you want, I might could talk to the judge and get your sentence reduced to Bloggingham dungeon time.)
I probably punched the guy in the face who stole my parking space last Friday. I may have "run into" him again. I never assaulted anyone but there is a first time for everything.

2. Your blog just became a best-selling book . What is the title of your book ?
My life is like a shampoo bottle. Many of you may already know that I've been working on my first novel. So, since my life is like a shampoo bottle, the working title of my novel is "Rinse And Repeat".

3. It is midnight. The phone rings. It is Michael Jackson calling from the Great Beyond.
What would you like to ask him?
Who really is the father of Billie Jean's baby?

4. You are having your future told. The fortune teller looks in the crystal ball, screams and leaves the room in fright. What did they see?
He probably saw the amount of my NJ Unemployment check and it scared the shit out of him.

5. You're blogging along minding your own blusiness (that's blog + oh...you know) when Google unexpectedly puts a Objectionable Content Warning on your blog. Your own mother is afraid to enter! What, pray tell, did you do to warrant it? How did this happen? Do you think you deserve it? Just how objectionable are you? Do tell.
Hmm? Well the other day I was ranting about a certain man stealing my parking spot, I may have called him an asshole. If that gets me a Google warning then I am guilty as charged officer.

6. You suddenly become God Of The Universe. What would your first Commandment be?
Though shall not bare false witness against Elvis Presley.

7. And finally, what secret would you like to tell the Queen?
Not to worry. What happens in Bloggingham, stays in Bloggingham.
Ok, are you ready Queen? I really did squeeze The Charmin.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

made me smile :)

Mimi Lenox said...

As I said before Blogger ate my comment....

You squeezed the Charmin?! Scandalous! (but not bad enough to get your dungeon time)
Your commandment and Billie Jean's baby cracked me up!
I'm so glad you're playing. Go on with your scandalous Elvis-lovin' self.
Your commandment is going in the Royal Blible today.

Coffee Slut said...

Loved your answers ...you crack me up!