A FOOD MEME! from my bloggy friend Coffee Slut
1. How do you like your eggs?
Over Medium
2. How do you take your coffee/tea?
I usually get medium coffee with regular milk & three equal. If I have tea on a rare occasion I drink it black with an equal and lemon if available.
3. Favorite breakfast food:
Buttermilk pancakes
4. Peanut butter:
Skippy or Reeses Creamy
5. What kind of dressing on your salad?
Catalina Light or Honey Mustard
6. Coke or Pepsi?
Diet Coke, the more, the better
7. You’re feeling lazy, what do you make?
A phone call for chinese or pizza delivery
8. You’re feeling really lazy. What kind of pizza do you order?
Pizza with a thin crust with meatballs on top (in NJ that is a big thing...they either put it in crumbles or very thin slices)
9. You feel like cooking. What do you make?
Fried chicken breast cutlets and a noodle casserole and a vegetable
10. Do any foods bring back good memories?
My Mom's gravy & meatballs (I grew up in an Italian household who called tomato sauce "gravy"...still do)
11. Do any foods bring back bad memories?
The time my brother-in-law gave me a pastry that their neighbors gave them and it had of all things - anchovies in the middle. I was so grossed out that nothing could get the taste out of my mouth, not milk or bread - nothing. They spent the whole night laughing at the expression on my face. Blech!
12. Do any foods remind you of someone?
Lobster reminds me of my best friend because she loves to go to Red Lobster.
13. Is there a food you refuse to eat?
Liver...I am just like Fonzie in that episode with someone trying to give him liver. I also will not eat lamb or veal or any gross stuff like tongue. Blech!
14. What was your favorite food as a child?
Macaroni and meatballs.
15. Is there a food that you hated as a child but now like?
Onions
16. Is there a food that you liked as a child but now hate?
No
17. Favorite fruit and vegetable:
Fruit - toss up between watermelon and nectarines.
Vegetable - Corn
18. Favorite junk food:
Potato Chips, Doritos
19. Favorite between meal snack:
Ice cream
20. Do you have any weird food habits?
I like cold mac & cheese and I like cold chinese food.
21. You’re on a diet. What food(s) do you fill up on?
Salad with alot of dressing (i know, calories, but still better than fried food)...I love adding cucumbers, peppers, chick peas, black olives, low fat shredded cheese and bacon bits to my salads.
22. You’re off your diet. Now what would you like?
Bacon cheeseburgers, buffalo chicken tenders, fries with cheese & brown gravy
23. How spicy do you order Indian/Thai?
I've never had either
24. Can I get you a drink?
Iced coffee or a diet coke or a bottle of water
25. Red or White Wine?
Sangria if possible
26. Favorite dessert?
Ice cream
27. The perfect nightcap?
Well my favorite alcoholic beverage is a Malibu Bay Breeze. But a nightcap? I don't know...a Bailey's Irish Cream on the rocks?
TAGGING ---- Anyone!! Whoever wants to do it, just comment that you did so I can read your answers.
2 comments:
I like cold chinese food too!
i posted my answers
Post a Comment