Ok, each year I promise myself I am not going to get reeled in to watching another season of American Idol. But I have a weak moment & then I'm glued to the screen. It usually starts though at the Top 16 luckily. I totally missed the auditions this year which are always entertaining. I will give you my two picks for the winner this year. I am giving you two because frankly, I just adore both of these guys. I am a rock-n-roll, classic rock loving girl. Remember, I'm from NJ, home state to both Bruce Springsteen & Bon Jovi. Rock-n-Roll is in the water here.

2 comments:
Hi, just came over from Ruhtie's at More than Enough. I see that you love AI and LOST, and I talk about those regularly. You should come join in some time.
Cool, I will definetely be over there! I love those 2 shows. I'll join in sure. Thanks for the comment!
Post a Comment