- David Cook
- Michael Johns
- Carly Smithson
I'm hoping that Chikezie kicks butt too. He really did a fabulous job last week, so I'm hoping that he does great again too. So we shall see. I'll probably post a review later this evening after I see the show or tomorrow. Depends on how tired I am. LOL!
I hope everyone enjoyed their St Patty's Day. We wound up going to a Mom & Pop Italian restaurant and what a good idea that was! Normally the place is packed. When we walked in, there was *one* couple sitting eating dinner!
Woo-Hoo! The entire time we were there the only other people who came in were pick-up orders. Good thinking this time! We love to go there, but like I said, normally it is so busy. We certainly lucked out. So for our St Patty's Day dinner, we feasted on chicken parmigiana (me) and eggplant parmigiana (hubby). We had to save room for cannolis. It was delicious & quiet, just what I needed after the day at work I had.
Tonight I'm off to an eye doctor appointment, so I get to leave work early. Aaaah, the little things. Leaving 2hrs early is divine, even if it is for a doctor appointment. This evening we have American Idol to look forward to. I'm hoping that everyone picked the right songs for them & give it their all. This year sure does have alot of talent! Talk to you all later this evening or tomorrow for my take on tonights "festivities".
2 comments:
1.Yes
2.Yes
3.Yes
on your top three Idol picks.
I completely agree!
Thanks Beej...we got the same taste in music!
Post a Comment