Sunday, May 25, 2008

Quick Update

Happy Memorial Day Weekend everyone. I hope you all are enjoying this beautiful weekend. I just wanted to come in and say hello & give you all a quick update. On Friday, the doctor called with my sister's MRI results...it is NOT the gallbladder after all. It is the kidney again. It is obstructed again, meaning the kidney stent didn't work. She has an appointment on Tuesday with the urologist to see what the next step is. This is "step 2"...the stent was step 1. We are praying that step 2 will work because step 3 is removing the kidney!!!

Yesterday I went & spent the day at her house. Her hubby & my nephew cooked up a small BBQ and we all had a nice time. Then in the evening my hubby and I went to see a band that we know play in an Irish pub. It was fun but we got home at 2am!! I'm not used to that anymore! LOL! Today we are going to have dinner at that Irish restaurant that we went to about 2 weeks ago. They will have live entertainment. So that is cool. Then tomorrow we will head up to my in-laws. It is weird actually seeing my hubby in the daylight. LOL! (Since we have opposite days off). We were so fortunate for him to get Sunday & Monday off.

I wish you all a wonderful weekend!! I have to catch up on reading blogs. I'm behind. Please don't think I forgot about you all, I am planning to read & catch up soon!!!

3 comments:

marine's words said...

Jodi, your poor sister I will keep her in my prayers and I pray these works for her,I found these catholic blog email me if you want it,its a mom who put it together b/c she said that the christians where not nice to her in blog land I wonder what christian are those everyone one I have meet from all different back grounds have been so kind and loving words,
thanks for coming by.marina

Coffee Slut said...

Your sister is in my thoughts and prayers.

Ballerina Girl said...

Sounds like you had a good weekend. I see you are liking the Irish pubs!
I hope that #2 works for your sister. She is in my prayers.
BG