Thursday, May 1, 2008

American Idol Recap - Top 5 Minus 1

America Has Voted

Last night we said goodbye to Brooke White. The internet was buzzing about either her or Jason getting eliminated. Dialidol.com had it right. Well, let's just say she didn't take it as well as Carly did last week. But as we all know, Brooke is a very emotional person. I'm sure she will go on from here & record a CD. I think all or most of the Top 10-12 will. Will I buy them? I could say yes to three - David Cook, Michael Johns & Carly Smithson. Believe it or not, maybe even Amanda because I love rock and roll. Only time will tell.

I found it interesting that the addressed Paula's "mistake" by Ryan only saying to not believe the internet rumors, that Paula is a part of "our American Idol family". I guess he was talking about rumors that she was getting fired? Not sure, but they should have allowed her to explain what exactly happened. She did it on several shows, but not on the actual show.

I remember during 70s week? Not sure exactly, but I remember everyone saying it is a guys year this year for American Idol and the ones to watch were David Cook, Jason Castro, and David Archuleta. I remember it being online, with their photos and all. Very interesting how right they were.

Next week should be very interesting, and a very happy week for my David Cook. They will be performing songs from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. (insert happy dance here)

1 comment:

Coffee Slut said...

I never really liked Brooke, but I have to admit ...I cried watching her elimination and final performance. It was just so emotional.