TGIF!! That's all I have to say! It has been a long week for sure. I left Hospice early today so I can study for my mid-term and partial national exam. It is next Wednesday! And what am I doing? Blogging! I figured I'd drop by quick to say hello and to wish you all a good weekend. I will be busy studying. I have SO much to go over. I'm really excited though. I'm almost at my 100 hours of externship at Hospice already! I think I am going to go past it and keep going until my program is over. I figure it will give me more experience and look better on my resume. I will be branching out to an in-patient unit and several skilled nursing facilities.
Before I sign off, I would like to take a moment to share how saddened I was to hear about Merlin Olsen's passing. He was such a large part of my childhood in shows such as: Little House On The Prairie, Father Murphy, and Aaron's Way. I know for many he was a famed football player but for me, he was a wonderful actor who played alot of inspirational characters. May he rest in peace.I will see you all tomorrow for Saturday 9!! Wonder what Sam has in store for us this week!
3 comments:
Merlin Olsen always reminded me of a big sweet teddy bear! It is so sad that he is gone. :( May he rest in peace.
Good luck with your studying!!! You will do awesome!!! It is so clear how dedicated you are to this.
Have a great weekend my friend!!! :-)
Yes, I was saddened as well. I loved him in everything he was ever in. All great shows!
p.s. LOVE that pic of the baby up top, lol, hysterical!
Nice tribute to Merlin, Jodi. Happy Friday, my friend!
Post a Comment