Today Larry and I went to meet for the second time, former Governor of Minnesota and famed wrestling legend Jesse Ventura. He was doing a discussion and book signing of his new book, "American Conspiracies". His speech before the signing was very interesting. He is a very nice man. He gabbed with my husband about The Grateful Dead because Larry was wearing a tshirt with their logo on it.It was something different to do today. I really should be studying though. But, since Larry finally has Saturdays off, we didn't want to stay in the house all day. We've waited 15yrs to spend Saturdays together!!!

Ok..onto Saturday 9...

1. Are you the type of person who jumps into new ventures or do you prefer baby steps?
Just like in the movie "What About Bob?"..."baby steps for Jodi.
2. Who do you feel believes in you the most?
My sister Jenny
3. When was the last time you were on a stage?
We established last week my fright of stage curtains. Must you remind me?
4. Tell us about the worst boss you ever had.
Honestly, I have never really had a bad boss. Some were not very good with raises. Other than that, I've been lucky.
5. If the NCAA Men's or Women's Final Four basketball tournament was played in your hometown arena or within easy driving distance from where you live, would you try to attend one the three games?
No, I don't watch basketball. Bud can have my tickets.
6. Of all the clothes you own, what do you feel most comfortable wearing, and why?
A long sleeve t-shirt from my University because it actually fits. I don't have that many clothes because of the weight loss. I can't really afford new stuff so I have just a few things. This shirt fits, it is warm and comfy.
7. On what television show—either past or present—would you like to make to make a guest appearance, and what role would you play?
Present show - "LOST". I would play myself and somehow manage to get on the island and be Josh "Sawyer" Holloway's new love interest.
8. St. Patrick's Day is on Wednesday March 17th. Do you celebrate and wear green? Drink Green Beer? Ignore it?
Well, next Wednesday is my huge mid-term exam AND my partial national exam for my class. I will probably be crying green tears from fright. Hmm? I guess to celebrate, I will wear my green scrub top to school. I don't have the matching scrub pants because my husband made fun of me and said I looked like I was in the show M*A*S*H. So I normally wear it with black scrub bottoms. He has a comment about each one...when I wear the brown, I look like a UPS driver and when I wear the navy blue, I look like a janitor. And I digress. What's the question again? LOL
9. If a leprechaun told you that you could have any amount of money from his pot of gold but it had to be a specified amount for a specified item, how much would you ask for and what would it be for?
Hmm? Since I have a ticking time bomb with owning a Toyota Corolla, I would ask this said leprechaun for about $25K for a new car for something other than a Toyota. Either that or if said leprechaun was feeling very generous, I'd ask for $350K for a nice condo. (NJ is very expensive!)
4 comments:
I liked the MASH scrubs reference! But the best was the whole Toyota but. Too funny!
So cool that you met Ventura. My hubby and I watch his show! Good luck with the Toyota!!
Studying comes second to living and spending time with people we love. I'm just sorry you're going to lose an hour this weekend! :)
Ol Jesse looks way better in this pic than he did on the Joy Behar show the other day, lol.
I've actually got quite a few of his new Conspiracy shows on my DVR ready to watch. INteresting guy with a lot of interesting ideas.
Post a Comment