Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Thursday Thunks - Bud Style

Photobucket
1. Someone knocks on your door. You have not seen this person in years. You were once great friends. Who would you like it to be and why?
I would love it to be my friend Jennifer from California. Her & I went to high school together. She moved out to LA and went to college out there. She flew back to be in my wedding in 1997. I haven't seen her since then.

2. What do you think would be a great song title that isn't one? Who do you want to record it?
"Holy Moly" by Taylor Swift

3. You are having a party. If I'm invited, what should I bring?
Smirnoff of course Bud.

4. If your spouse or s/o cheated with a one night stand while away, would you really want to know?
Yes I would want to know so I can pack his things. Chances are if they cheat once, they will cheat again. Plus with all the diseases going around, I wouldn't want to be passed anything because of someone's indiscretion.

5. How long does it take for a house guest to drive you bonkers?
I don't have house guests anymore. I don't have any extra rooms unfortunately.

6. If you could pick a new color for the sky, what would you pick?
Plum

7. What did you think of the Olympics?
They were good. Ice dancing was my favorite. I also like figure skating, some speed skating, and some freestyle skiing.

8. Could TT have thought of a lamer blogger that me to guest host?
Are you kidding? They picked the best.

9. What's the stupidest lie that someone really thought you'd believe?
That they loved me.

10. What was the best day you had in high school? Tell us about it.
Ok, this is going to sound lame to alot of people. But to me, it was amazing. My nun friend I met back in high school because she was my campus minister. She had just taken her final vows. We are about 14yrs apart in age. I was part of the campus ministry and she and I were doing a novena to Saint Therese of Liseux (The Little Flower). When you do a novena to her, she is supposed to send you a rose as a sign. Well one day, I was in her classroom which was set up like a rec room because it was the campus ministry. She is sitting at her desk & I'm sitting on her couch. It was just the two of us. Anyway, while we were there a man came in there with a flower delivery of a dozen yellow roses. Someone sent them to her as a thank you for something she had done for them. BUT, 1) They were roses. 2) We who had been doing the novena together were in the same room at the same time when the roses got delivered. They could have been delivered at anytime during the day. To me, it was a sign. You had to see the way we looked at each other when he left the room. Here exact words being a nun and all.."OH MY GOD!"

11. Name something that you have in your home that you are sure most people don't.
My husband. LOL!

12. Why haven't you at least tried to play The Dating Profile Meme?
I save that all for Bud. No one could possibly top his answers. Ever.

13. Do you think homophobia is a choice?
I say you can't help who you love. And, it really isn't anyones business if someone is gay or not. It is their life and they have the right to live it as they choose. I support love.

12 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

#9 makes me think of "Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all."

#13....excellent response in my opinion.

HERE is my T T

Debbie said...

yay for bud & smirnoff! (and sawyer lol)

Bud Fisher said...

I'll bring the Smirnoff!. The yellow roses story is so eerie. Your best line: "My husband." I checked. I don't have him here... ;)

I am Harriet said...

I've given up on the house guest thing too.

http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/should-a-2-timer-get-no-more-mail-on-saturdays/

annies home said...

life seems to do that sometimes it goes to fast and we loose touch with those that were so important

Berleen said...

Your husband! LOL You goof!

Mary said...

Loved your answer about St. Therese. My mom received a rose necklace from my oldest brother during her novena (noone knew she was praying the novena)...my other older brother was in Desert Storm at the time.

Teena in Toronto said...

Good answers!

I have a tuxedo kitty too.

Happy blogoversary :)

Debbiedoos said...

You had me at coffee addiction! Do you have the keurig machine? I love it! I am following you from the blog hop!

Marice said...

cool answers :) plum sky!

u may view mine here

~Kristen~ said...

Great answers!!!

The novena story is so amazing!!! I do believe God sends us signs.

LOVE your answer about the one thing you are sure you have in your house that others don't!!! :-)

And I love your answer to #13. So true!

Gayle said...

"I support love" is about the most awesome thing I've heard in awhile!