Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday Mayhem

Join Us for Monday Mayhem
Name something you do every day
These days: drink coffee, study, kiss Harley cat, sleep, rinse & repeat.

Name something someone else calls you
My hubby calls me Honey. My best friend calls me Ma. My very good friend and sister in heart calls me Mamaluke. Everyone else calls me Jodi, Jod, or Jo. Oh yes, I am also called Aunt Jodi or Aunt Jo.

Name something that irritates the heck out of you online.
Spam, pop-up ads even when you have a pop-up blocker, and when a webpage says "page cannot be displayed".

Name something that bugs the stuff out of you at a restaurant.
Screaming children, when people walk by your table and cough or sneeze without holding their mouth and/or nose, servers who never bring you the check or come back for the payment, servers who never come back to give you refills on your beverages, and lastly cold food or food that comes out wrong.

Name something you cannot tolerate at a store.
Long lines at any store. At supermarkets, when they have expired food on the shelf.

Name something you'd like to call your co-worker.
I wish I had a co-worker to call.

Name something that you hate about someone close to you.
Hmm? This is a tough question. OK, I got one. Now please, don't get me wrong, I am SO thankful that my husband still has his job. I just hate the fact that he works the graveyard shift and that he works so hard. His job is heavy labor and it is starting to take a toll on his body. He is going to be 40 next month. I don't know how much longer he is going to be able to do this.

Name something you don't like about your sibling.
I hate that my sister Jenny suffers from depression. She is one of the best and most beautiful people I know. She suffers so much from that disease and kidney problems. I just wish that she would be cut a break.

Name something you like about yourself.
That I have compassion.

Name something you would rather be doing right now.
I'm setting this up to post in the a.m. But, thinking about what I'd rather be doing at 5am...Sleeping! Since I get up at 4:30am when I'm in school.

Name something that you'll be doing next week at this time.
Since I'm setting this to post at 5am..I will be doing the same thing at 5am next Monday - getting ready to go to school.

5 comments:

sheila said...

The good thing is you get a second wind at 40!
:O)

I am Harriet said...

I hate those pop-ups that happen despite using the blocker. Yet, if I go to comment on a Blogger blog that uses a pop-up window, the comment page gets blocked (in Firefox).

Thanks for playing.

Bud Fisher said...

"Screaming children" is the perfect answer. Now I call You Jo-jo-Jodi- Mojo-Jod! aDD IT TO THE LIST! ;)

Unknown said...

How could you have remember all your names? lol

Sorry I am late this week,
Been really busy shopping for colleges
With my daughter! Lol

Happy MM!

Have you a WONDROUS WEEK!

hugs
shakira

If you would like to visit me, Memories,After School and The Something Meme

Melissa Mashburn said...

I forgot about the whole coughing and sneezing thing, but I agree with you. I am on steroids so often that I have a very poor immune system, I catch everything. I do not need someone spreading their germs into my food.