Happy New Year Everyone! I hope everyone had a nice time last night. We stayed in where it was nice and warm. We watched FOX last night because David Cook was performing along with Daughtry and Scott Weiland. Also Robbie Knievel was doing a motorcycle jump over The Mirage's Volcano pit. Normally we watch Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin Eve but forgive me...I just can't put up with Ryan Seacrest anymore. (Sorry Beej!!) It is bad enough I have to deal with him during American Idol, I can't watch him on New Year's Eve too. He is everywhere these days!
Today my hubby actually has off of work so we are going to get to spend the day together.
I hope that you all have a wonderful New Years Day. I also wish only the best of health, happiness and love to all of you in 2009.
5 comments:
Oh here's where our differences rear their heads again: I kinda like Ryan. I can't wait for the new AI season to start!
I can't believe I didn't know that Cook & Daultry were on Fox. My two fav Idols ever. Happy Happy!
We watched the same show! Happy New Year!
Ummm ....I didn't watch that show cause I was sleeping! hahahaha
Happy New Year!
I slept through it also:)
Happy new year to you too!!
Ryan Seacrest can be a little annoying. Can't wait for American Idol to start!
Post a Comment