
Many thanks to Staci over at Life In The Thumb for my Butterfly Award. I am truly honored. Staci is a new & so very welcomed friend in blogland. I am so happy to receive this award. You all should check out Staci's blog...it is great! THANK YOU STACI!!!
This is a “meme” award, so it gets passed on. The rules for passing it on are:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Award up to ten other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your awardees on their blogs.
I'm awarding:
Sue at Coffee Slut
"S" at Scribers Web
Bud at WTIT Tape Radio (who is relieved of his passing on duties. I adore the heck out of him so he is getting this)
Debbie at Through Thick N Thin
Lyn at A Blog In The Rough
NurseExec at Driven To Distraction
Brenda Susan at Walking Butterfly
7 comments:
thank you! I will post it on mine shortly :)
BTW yes that covered bridge IS the one by the Target I almost didnt realize this was the same one coz of all the crap built around it, I couldnt find the farm at first, so awful!
Thanks for thinking of me!
thank you! you're so sweet. (feel better!)
Congrats. What a great award! :)
Thank you so much Jodi! You are the best!
I do not know how I mussed this. But I know I miss you and hope you are better! Thanks!
ur blog is so much loved lady.. so many awards !!
Post a Comment