Wednesday, April 2, 2008

American Idol Recap - Top 9 Minus 1

America has voted

Well we bid adieu to Ramiele this evening. Some say it is long overdue. I think out of who is left, it is the right decision. My poor baby David, he had a bad night after last night's show with needing to go to the hospital. I'm SO glad he is OK. Dolly was so cute. Gotta love that laugh! I So wanted her to address the comment Simon had made about Kristy Lee sounding "like Dolly Parton on helium"...I really would have revoked his "free pass" to Dollywood.



I must point out one more time how ADORABLE my David looks with his new haircut. (Humor me Ruthie & Linda..hehehe). I will even include a picture for those who have not seen it yet. The funny thing is that my hubby puts up with me & just rolls his eyes at my "cradle robbing"..ROTFL!

You all have a great night...until next time....

3 comments:

Becca said...

Oh, I agree! David's hair cut looks awesome!
I love that you included photos with your review....it adds a special something. :)
Thanks for the comments you left on my blog. I really appreciate your taking the time to read it and leaving a sweet comment.
We're leaving in the morning for my grandmother's funeral. Be back Sunday!
Take Care!
Becca
www.beccasfreshfruit.blogspot.com

Ruthie said...

I already told you I was coming around! I'll never be as big a fan as you are, but I am definitely in the club.

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

No, I am actually diggin' the hair, man. This guy is growing on me; I have to confess. Perhaps you are swaying me?