Friday, April 18, 2008

iPod-errific

Well yesterday my iPod arrived at my job via FedEx. I'm sometimes amazed at how the whole FedEx worked. My iPod was in Shanghai on Wednesday & in my hands on Thursday. Phew! That is what I call Express service & it was free! Well, maybe it is included in the price of the iPod. My argument to that is that if you go to the Apple store, it is the same price and they do not have free engraving. So, my lazy butt didn't have to go to the store and I got free engraving. I wound up getting the Classic 160GB model...I figured I could hold ALOT of music along with videos, podcasts, etc.

I absolutely love this iPod. I thought it was going to be hard to figure out. Nope! I already uploaded alot of cds in preparation because I knew I was eventually going to get an iPod. Well, I had 1200 songs to upload to the iPod. I've never done it before in my life. I plugged it in, registered my iPod, chose the settings I wanted & uploaded all 1200 songs in 15 minutes. I couldn't believe it! So cool!! I brought it to work with me & it will occupy me during lunch from now on. Yay!!! I have some podcasts on there to listen to, plus the music. I will be a happy camper.

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

So happy for you and your new buddy! I hope you two will have many happy hours together. The next step is organizing your music into playlists. That's always a fun way to spend time! And then there's the shopping around at the iTunes store and rediscovering music you once loved but have forgotten -- I suggest going to their iMix pages and searching for your high school graduation year.

I am absolutely floored by the concept of 160 gb, though. I can't even begin to comprehend that. I have a "measley" 30 and mine is only slightly more than half full. Of course you may be planning to put a lot of movies and such on, so wow. That will be so cool.

Mine is still somewhere (?? my hubby sent it off) getting fixed...I hope....and I am totally lost without it. bluhhh.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, 160Gigs! I can't even begin to imagine either. I've got the 8gig Nano and have yet to top it off!