Did you ever feel like everything you do is so routine? I'm having one of those days. For example, everything I did today tells me today is Monday in "my world". I'm not sure if it's a good or a bad thing. But, I'm alive, healthy, & happy. So, I guess it is a good thing. I guess I'm only saying it because of fear of getting "into a rut".Work was busy as normal, commute drove me crazy both ways. (no pun intended...LOL) After work, we went to our normal Monday night "little Italian restaurant". They have great dinner specials & it is nice & quiet. Today was no exception. We did find out though, if you remember from 2 weeks ago that the man who was having chest pains & was taken away in an ambulance is fine. And so is selfish son who still ordered even after knowing that 911 was called and waited for his order while his father went all alone in the ambulance to the hospital. Our waitress didn't get to speak to him because she was working the 'to go' counter the other night, but she said she did see him there with him & his family (selfish son included). LOL! So, I'm glad to know he is OK. Sometimes stuff like that happens & we never find out how the person did or if they are OK so it felt good to know that he is alright.
So I think I'll be ordering my iPod tonight, or tomorrow. Ok, maybe this week sometime. LOL! Every time I go on the Apple site, I get distracted somehow. Well I distract easily so that isn't a big surprise. I've been trying to order this thing for a month or two already.
So, maybe that is what I will do now. Hubby is content watching WWE wrestling, cat is fed and resting, there is no excuse now. Oh yeah, I got to make a phone call. See, I distract easily. LOL!
1 comment:
Thank you for your kind words about our kitty. We did some grieving, then consoled ourselves by watching "Cats."
I firmly believe pets go to heaven. My husband, who has never been a cat lover, but has had to tolerate living with them nevertheless on account of MY love for them, firmly believes just the opposite.
You have my condolences, too, about Michael... my daughter and I watched it at her house and we mentioned how upset we knew you must be!
I'm sorry, too, about your commute. Every time you mention it I'm thankful I don't have to commute to work. What kind of work do you do?
Post a Comment