Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tuesday Priorities

What a day my friends! It was SO busy at work today. Not to be too personal or to give you too much information but at 4:30pm I suddenly realized I forgot to go to the bathroom since before I left work. LOL! (I know..thanks for sharing!) It really drives me crazy moments like that when I feel so overwhelmed. Well needless to say, I did in fact take care of that situation before I had my long commute home & all was well in the world. Ah, the feeling when the clock strikes 5pm is such a good one. I feel like Mister Rogers "It's such a good feeling to know you're alive" !(insert blast from the past here)

This evening we went back to that little Italian place that we went to last week, remember the one where that man had been taken away in an ambulance while his son waited for a take-out order. They didn't know anything yet about what happened to the gentleman. Hopefully next time they will because the couple are regulars. I just want to know if he is OK and if his son overcame his selfishness. Dinner however was yummy! I had chicken parmigiana. We skipped the cannolis because when were done eating it was 7:40pm and I almost had a panic attack because it was 20 minutes to American Idol and there was no tape set. See like I said, everyone has their priorities. LOL!

For American Idol fans, my review of this evening's show is the post below this one. Until next time friends, sleep tight, sweet dreams & wishes for a great day tomorrow. ♥

2 comments:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

OH GIRL! Have you seen it yet??? The finale song?

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

GASP! I know you're dying! I'm dying, and I wasn't that big a fan!