Just wanted to check in and say good night to everyone. I am totally wiped out. From lack of sleep to my nerves being shot...I am heading off to bed. Again, I wanted to thank you all for your prayers & thoughts for my sister. I spoke with her a few hours ago and she is doing OK. She is just very crampy and she has some throbbing pain. But she said she felt better than she did earlier in the day. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for her. I promised Jenny that I would tell you all a big thank you from her. She is really very touched by your thoughts and prayers. Thank you!!!
I know alot of you are animal lovers out there. If you can say a prayer for Jenny's 3yr old chocolate labrador Chester (pictured below). He is having surgery on Wednesday to remove a large cyst from the side of his leg. It is bigger than the size of a quarter and it sticks out a great deal. The doctor doesn't think it is anything bad, but because of its size he really wanted to take it out. My sister is sick over leaving him at the veterinary hospital. He is attached to her and she fears that they will have a hard time putting him in the kennel/crate that they keep them in at the vet. She is afraid that he is going to be scared. My sister cries everytime she talks about it. This dog is adorable and the most gentle dog you can ever see. He's Aunt Jodi's baby!!! All 81 pounds of him....

One more update for you all. I officially entered one of my poems into that competition. I may enter more, but I did enter the one I intended. After my teacher's review from my class, I am going to enter a short story too. I am VERY excited. Honestly, I don't care if I get in any type of "place" in the competition. Just the idea of having my work being looked at & judged is wonderful.
Have a wonderful evening everyone. I am off to la-la land. Thanks again for all your support. You guys amaze me & you are all appreciated. ♥
10 comments:
So glad to hear that your sister is doing ok considering all things. Prayers for her dog too.
Congratulations on submitting the poem!
Hang in there!
SW - Thanks SO much, you are a doll. Hopefully today I will get good news from her that she is feeling better. Fingers are crossed.
Thanks about the poem!!! Are you entering too?? You should. It will be fun!
Have a great day & thanks again for your concern. I owe you an email!
I'm glad your sis is through her surgery, and on the way to feeling 100%. Take care :)
Hi Jodi
Boy have I missed a bunch of your posts!
I am hoping and praying for your sister and now her dog, too...she is a beautiful chocolate lab!
I think she will be ok....they are professionals and know how to handle the animal.
Good luck in your competition and congratulations!
BG
Please tell her hello and I'm glad she is doing better I well say a prayer for her dog he is so cute. marina
nurseexec - Thank you so much!!
BG - Thank you about prayers for my sister & her dog Chester. He is SO cute BG, I love him so much. He is such a gentle dog. See how he is in the picture, that is how he is all the time, looking innocent with that head tilting. SO cute. I know the vet will be great with him, but she is nervous. He is very attached to her. We call him my sister's "shadow" because he is always right behind her.
Marina - She told me to tell you hello & thank you for all your prayers. She knows you from all I told her. Thanks for prayers for Chester...he's Aunt Jodi's baby!! LOL!
thanks for the update on your sister. will continue to keep her in our thoughts. and Chester too. poor puppy!
Debbie - Thank you SO much!!! For both her and for Chester! Yeah, my poor little boy doggie nephew.
How is Weezie!?!?!
Oh how I know how she feels!! I was glad to hear he's doing so well!!
Carol - Thank you..he is doing alot better. We are just waiting for the biopsy report to come back.
Post a Comment