Tonight's post is going to be a short one because just when I thought I was starting to feel better I did a 180. Tonight my ear started bothering me again and I'm starting to get a nasty sinus headache. I have decided to turn in early. I think if I get some good rest I might feel better in the morning. I don't want to be sick for the weekend.
Today I found out my cell phone SIM card is defective. I can make calls out, but I cannot receive them. It rings or goes straight to voicemail. I had technical support on the phone and they figured out what was wrong. I was supposed to go pick up a new one for free at a "corporate" store (which are few and far between). I couldn't bring myself to go since I sat traffic for an extra hour. The store is about 10 miles past my house. I just wanted to come home. People can leave messages so I will check them & return calls until I get the new card.
I wanted to come in & say a quick hello to my bloggy friends. I truly apologize, I hope I don't sound like I'm whining or complaining. I just don't feel right.
Well my friends, have a great night. I will check in with you all tomorrow. ♥
4 comments:
I'm sorry you're still feeling bad ...maybe you need an antibiotic? Or a 3 day weekend, so you can stay in bed and get better!
Take care of yourself today ...be safe!
LOVE the new look!
Sue - Thanks for noticing my new look. I was getting tired of the other one. I had a fall one up for an hour..LOL and changed it to this. The background is easy on the eyes.
Thanks too for caring about my not feeling well. I went to be last night early and am feeling better a little. I just got to get through today. If I don't feel better after this weekend I'm going to make an appt with the doctor. I just hate going so much. But if after a few more days I can't "kick" this myself, I'll call.
I hope you have a wonderful day today...have a safe commute.
Hugs to Abby, Redford & Maggie.
I hope Abby is all better!
go get yourself some antibiotics and smirnoff for that ear!!!
Debbie - That doesn't sound like a bad combo..LOL! I took Mucinex-D this morning and just took 3 Advil so if I pass out you'll know why. LOL! I don't have Smirnoff, but I am sitting here with some D&D coffee. Hmm? Coffee, Advil & Mucinex-D.
Post a Comment