After the show, I had a few things to do around the apartment and didn't get online until late. I'm heading off to bed as soon as Harley is done eating. I can't keep my eyes open any longer. I just wanted to come on and say hello to everyone. I will write a longer and better quality post tomorrow. I think it is all catching up with me finally because I am wiped. In case you are wondering, I still haven't started my assignments. But as Scriber's Web said, I'm using this time to "churn ideas in my mind". Yes, that is it. (Thanks Scribers Web...I love it!)
If I missed anyone's blog today I will read & comment tomorrow when I am more of sound mind

5 comments:
Oh yeah, I'm a full supporter of churning ideas. Sometimes I use the word "nap" to describe the process.
But eventually you have to write. Remember, it will feel great when you're done. It might feel like hell while you're doing it and you'd rather poke hot sticks in your eyes, but it will feel great when you're done.
Get writing, writer.
hmm !hi thr!nice Blog!well mine is all busy wedns dy bt reach hm on time!~hh!take care!how is Secret Milliona'r?God bless!
I hope you got all caught up on your sleep!
Freezing rain here ...should be a fun ride to work!
Have a safe commute and a wonderful day ...R,M&A send their love!
Morning Jodi! Rest up! And give yourself a break. You've gone through a lot of stress lately and it is bound to catch up.
Keep churning ideas my friend. I have to write part 1 of Pixel fiction and I am still thinking about it. I've got some ideas but nothing really I feel passionate about.
Having a safe commute and a great day:) Do something wild and crazy!
Tab - Nap is a good word too!
I know I will definitely write. I have the ideas, it is just finding the time to do it without distractions. I can't wait to do it so I can get all these thoughts out. It will be like taking a long exhale. You are right, it does feel so good when it is done. way?
-------------------
Harmony - Thank you! God bless you too.
---------------
Sue - I sure did get caught up. I only woke up 2 times last night. I look over at Harley who slept right next to my head and went back to sleep. When the alarm went off I didn't want to get up. We were SO cozy! But reality set in and I reluctantly got up. Hehehe.
Freezing rain! Please be careful. It rained the whole way down here. This afternoon we are supposed to get snow. UGH! Not looking forward to it. I don't like snow!! Have a beautiful day my friend & a safe commute!
-----------------
SW - Thanks so much my friend. You are right, I will catch up. My problem is right now I have so many distractions. I have to set aside quiet time.
You will come up with a beginning Pixel fiction. I never got to do #3 with you. I am sorry. I wanted to do it. Hopefully I can participate this time.
I hope that you are feeling better. Try and have a great day!!
Post a Comment