You can play here
1. Name a TV show series in which you have seen every episode at least twice:
The Odd Couple
2. Name a show you can't miss:
LOST
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to watch a show:
Josh Holloway who plays "Sawyer" on LOST
4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to watch a show:
Charlie Sheen
5. Name a show you can, and do, quote from:
LOST or The Odd Couple
6. Name a show you like that no one else enjoys:
Anna Nicole Smith Show (RIP!)
7. Name a TV show which you've been known to sing the theme song:
The Facts of Life, The Golden Girls, Diff'rent Strokes, All In The Family
8. Name a show you would recommend everyone to watch:
LOST of course
9. Name a TV series you own:
It is probably easier to list one I don't own. I don't watch regular TV anymore besides Lost, American Idol and now Secret Millionaire. DVD's I own of TV series are The Odd Couple, King of Queens, Facts of Life, Happy Days, Laverne & Shirley, Silver Spoons, Dynasty, Beverly Hills 90210, Melrose Place, Partridge Family, Brady Bunch, Little House on the Prairie, Golden Girls, Roseanne, Sanford & Son, and of course all 4 seasons of LOST.
10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium, but has surprised you with his/her acting chops in television:
Will Smith
11. What is your favorite episode of your favorite series?
LOST - Any Hurley-centric episode. Hurley rocks. Here is one of my favorite scenes when Hurley sings to baby Aaron. "Dude, that's all I got" - funny as hell, worth the view (52 seconds)
Odd Couple - When Felix went to court and said the phrase below (17 seconds only):
12. Name a show you keep meaning to watch, but you just haven't gotten around to yet:
Brothers & Sisters
13. Ever quit watching a show because it was so bad?
Can't think of one now.
14. Name a show that's made you cry multiple times:
Little House on The Prairie & Secret Millionaire
15. What do you eat when you watch TV?
Anything...mostly dinner (I know, it is SO bad but we do it all the time)
16. How often do you watch TV?
The only new shows I watch are LOST and American Idol. I also just watched the six episode series of Secret Millionaire. Other than that, we watch series DVDs.
17. What's the last TV show you watched?
The series DVD of "The Magic Garden". When I was a child, this show was on TV in the NJ/NY/CT tri-state area. They don't make children's shows like this anymore. My hubby just bought me the DVD they put out. It is sad to say they only have a few episodes of the show because the TV station caught fire and their masters were lost in the fire. The shows they have are courtesy of fans and their own collection. They only managed to save 10 episodes which is SO sad. Have any of you ever seen this show? I LOVED it SOOOOOOOOO much. I got to meet Carole & Paula (the hosts) about 5 years ago and I was in my glory. They were amazing. They gave a concert and it was a bunch of people in their 30s and 40s singing along with them and their own kids looking at us all like we were nuts. Too funny. Below I'll post a clip to see if you all remember this or have seen it.
When I was a kid, I wanted to go live in the Magic Garden. They never said my name during the Hello song, but they rectified that when I met them 5yrs ago. LOL! They screamed it in the middle of the mall that they did a concert in. Too funny!
18. What's your favorite/preferred genre of TV?
Comedy/sitcom
19. What was the first TV show you were obsessed with?
The Magic Garden when I was a kid. I also loved Sesame Street and Mister Rogers. Then came the crush on Fonzie. (Yes, I loved the Fonz..LOL)
20. What TV show do you wish you never watched?
The Bachelor
21. What's the weirdest show you enjoyed?
Anna Nicole Smith show & The Osbournes
22. What TV show scared you the most?
The Twilight Zone & The Hitchiker
23. What is the funniest TV show you have ever watched?
The Odd Couple
10 comments:
I might not like Elvis, but we share the liking of Anna Nicole!!! Wooohooo!!!
"Charlie Sheen" made me laugh out loud. (And I don't even know why.)
Interesting. I've never seen "Brothers & Sisters" either, but I know I'd like it if I ever did.
Anna Nicole Smith was as weird asw it gets. Hope you are having a GREAT Sunday!!!!!
Wow, the Odd Couple. They were funny, weren't they!
Little House always made me cry too! Laura was so lucky to have a "Pa" like Charles!
Have a beautiful tomorrow!
Ok, so the only song I remember from the Magic Garden is the "See Ya" song ....my nieces are 38 and 39 and they used to watch it. Sheesh, I'm OLD!
What was that one Odd Couple episode where Felix keeps singing some jingle or song that he wrote, and I believe some ingenue made a guest appearance in that episode. Do you remember this, or am I crazy? For many years, that little ditty stayed in my head, but in this moment, all I can remember is "Happy and Peppy and bursting with love." also, never heard of "Secret Millionaire."
Oh, I cannot STAND Charlie Sheen.
Oh I love the "assume" video clip. I watch it all the time. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Now when I am in meetings and when someone says, "let's assume..." I start giggling:)
I have a love hate relationship with American idol. Love it, get obsessed with it and then hate it and myself for wasting so much time over it:) But I can't wait until it starts!
Have a great day my friend!
I had a crush on the Fonz, too! I even wrote him a fan letter and thought I would really catch his attention because I addressed it, "Dear Mr. Winkler." I was such a nerd. After loving the Fonz, I moved on to Mick Jagger, but I've been over him for a long time.
I also remember the "assume" episode and think of it whenever anyone uses that word. I remember my dad laughing and laughing at that show, which is a nice memory for me.
Post a Comment