Today I am thankful for:
Coffee. I know I will be needing even more of it now. Hehehehe

On a separate note, I got my review back from the class that I'm taking. The teacher likes my three Acts of the novel I am writing. There are nine parts to the three Acts. I think I finally nailed them down. I'm actually happy about it because I've been working on it for quite some time. This past weekend, I officially entered one of my short stories into a writing competition. I only have one poem and one short story entered in their respected genres. We shall see what happens. I won't know until the beginning of next year. I'm honest when I say that it doesn't matter to me if I win or place, I am just happy that I did it. I always put things on the back burner and I'm tired of doing that. I just had to do it.
Well my friends, I wish you a very Happy Tuesday!
9 comments:
Woops I created a blog monster :)
Good luck with the 365 blogging and hope you win the contest, and a big congrats even if you don't!
Yea! congrats on your entries. No matter if you get anything, it is an accomplishment and I you should be proud!
Good luck with the 365 posts! I am certain that I would not do well, so therefore, I prefer to not help myself fail at something! I am big on that..
like with the puppy...take her out as much as possible so she doesn't have a chance to fail, though not always successful it feels better than yelling that she is a bad girl when she has an accident. It is more than likely my fault for not taking her out enough!
Same with my kids...help them to succeed not learn from failure (though that is valuable too!)
Anyways, sorry! Chatting a lot here!
BG
Good for you! I agree, it doesn't matter whether you win or not, it's the fact that even tried! It's a whole lot more than most have done, so you've taken yourself one step farther, and that is something to be celebrated :o)
Lyn - Yes, you created a blog monster. But I think it is fun and it will keep me on a schedule. No matter what..whether it be writing on the blog or my regular writing..I will be writing everyday which is very important to me.
BG - Thank you about the entries. You are right, if you feel like you would set yourself up to fail, then you shouldn't make yourself uncomfortable. Seriously though for me, if I don't do it everyday that is OK. It isn't like they give a prize or anything, I guess it just keeps your regular. LOL! I guess it is all how we interpret it right? I guess commiting keeps me on track. But if I mess up, I mess up.
Amber - Thanks so much for the encouragement!
I know this sounds totally corny, but you are already a WINNER for submitting your work. That alone is a huge accomplishment.
Keep it up!! (Two exclamation marks because I just drank a cup of extra-strong coffee and I'm feeling the buzz of enthusiasm.)
Good luck with blog 365! I know I'm going to have a hard enough time with NaBloPoMo this month!
I'm so thankful for coffee too! Right now I'm enjoying my iced French Vanilla!
Hope you're having a great day! R, M&A send their love!
That is a huge commitment! Good luck! You'll make it. I can't wait to read your posts.
:-)
Congrats on the entire and you should be proud of yourself ")
365 days that is a big commitment I know I would never keep that.
But, I know you well do good looking forward to reading your post. marina
Tab - Thank you SO much. I really appreciate the encouragement. I definitely plan to keep writing. Between my classes, this blog & my desire I hope to write even more. Keep writing also, you are a terrific writer!! (Mmmmm extra strong coffee!! Sounds yummy to me)
Sue - Thanks my friend. I am going to try my best. Coffee is our friend too. I know you love it as much as I do, if not more. I hope you had a beautiful day off and Maggie's appt went well. Sorry I'm so late with my reply I had a weird day.
SW - Thank you my friend. I am going to try my best. I will keep reading you too! I always look forward to your posts. Have a great night!
Marina - Thank you so much my friend. I look forward to your posts!
Post a Comment