Since I'm on a roll with the funny HA! Cat photos...here is another one for today! Everytime I hear "Did I do that???" I think of Urkel from "Family Matters". Too funny! What else this picture reminds me of is when the comedian Margaret Cho imitates how she laughs to cover up a language barrier that she really doesn't have.
********************
Yay!! Friday is finally here! I am so glad the week is over! Yesterday was a tough day. I live in NJ and being that I work in the travel industry it was a double whammy. I know I've posted it before, but in case anybody missed it. I had someone who thank the Lord canceled their travel plans on the Friday before 9/11/01. His meeting was canceled. He would have been on UA flight 93. It was scary because I booked the flight for him. But again, it worked out for him...but for thousands of other people, they weren't so lucky. I can't even imagine how it feels for the families of those lost on 9/11. May God be with them and help them cope with it. Time will not erase the devastation of that day and the lives that were lost.
On to happy thoughts. Well, I hope that you guys have great plans for the weekend. I'm going to a book signing tomorrow & Sunday I'm spending the day with my sisters. Hubby is working both days. Sigh. HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!!
Yay!! Friday is finally here! I am so glad the week is over! Yesterday was a tough day. I live in NJ and being that I work in the travel industry it was a double whammy. I know I've posted it before, but in case anybody missed it. I had someone who thank the Lord canceled their travel plans on the Friday before 9/11/01. His meeting was canceled. He would have been on UA flight 93. It was scary because I booked the flight for him. But again, it worked out for him...but for thousands of other people, they weren't so lucky. I can't even imagine how it feels for the families of those lost on 9/11. May God be with them and help them cope with it. Time will not erase the devastation of that day and the lives that were lost.
On to happy thoughts. Well, I hope that you guys have great plans for the weekend. I'm going to a book signing tomorrow & Sunday I'm spending the day with my sisters. Hubby is working both days. Sigh. HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!!

5 comments:
Happy Friday to you, too Jodi!
It was a hard day....the feelings are always there, right under the surface, even 7 years later, and I do not even have anyone I know that was affected!
I can't imagine the grief those that were left behind feel.
Cut cat fotos for your HA! I think you are doing a great job...I think that is why the exclamation point is there...
and I am not really fulfilling my HA! duties because my posts are more of the Ha (small letters, no exclamation point) version...
Oh well, Have a great weekend with your sisters!
BG
BG - I know I can't even imagine myself. /// Thanks about the HA! pictures. It is fun trying to find them. I do have a theme going now. I'll break it up during the rest of the month but for right now the cat photos are SO funny to me. Your HA or Ha posts are great. You are doing great for your first month!!! Have a great weekend!
Purrrfect HA! photo!
Have a safe commute and a great day at work!
Sue - Thanks!!! I love finding them..It is fun. This one's face is SO funny. Thanks about the commute. Enjoy your Friday & be safe!! Have a beautiful day!!
Cute, cute photo!
Happy Friday! Have a safe commute today and a great weekend.
What book signing are you going to?
Post a Comment