CUTE! My son once fell asleep while he was eating! He was in his high chair and I turned my back one minute and the next his face was in his bowl! hahaha! BG
Sue - I feel like this most days!! LOL! I hope you have a fantastic time in Maine!! I can't wait to see the pics!! Have a beautiful Sunday! :)
BG - Did you get a pic of your son asleep like that? Too funny!
Scriber's web - I too would love to go sleep under my desk most days. I'm glad you like this month's theme. Glad to bring a smile to your face...that's what I was aiming for. Yay!!
4 comments:
Awwww, that is adorable! I feel like that some days! Hope you have a beautiful Sunday!
CUTE!
My son once fell asleep while he was eating! He was in his high chair and I turned my back one minute and the next his face was in his bowl! hahaha!
BG
Adorable. I don't know about sleeping while standing up, but I know I've been tempted at work to crawl under my desk and take a nap.
You're doing so good at this theme. Bring a smile to my day each morning. I love this these. Specially since I am not doing it:)
Have a fabulous Sunday!
Sue - I feel like this most days!! LOL! I hope you have a fantastic time in Maine!! I can't wait to see the pics!! Have a beautiful Sunday! :)
BG - Did you get a pic of your son asleep like that? Too funny!
Scriber's web - I too would love to go sleep under my desk most days. I'm glad you like this month's theme. Glad to bring a smile to your face...that's what I was aiming for. Yay!!
Post a Comment