Wednesday, September 17, 2008

NaBloPoMo - September Day 17

funny pictures
HA!! This is how I look at the end of a work day. Just like this cat. Expressionless and tired. ROTFL.
**********************
Today I start my class. I hope I really like it. I am SO out of practice with school. It makes me a little nervous. All I can do is try my best. But still, I got butterflies. So much has changed since I was last in school. At least now having the internet opens up a whole new world of possibilities. No more encyclopedias, no more dewey decimal system...Hooray!!! LOL!

I wish you all a very HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!

8 comments:

Coffee Slut said...

HA! Looks like me too!
Good luck with your class, I'm sure you'll do fine!
Have a safe commute and a GREAT day at work!

Jodi said...

Sue - LOL! I know, right about the cat? That face is so funny.

You too, have a great day at work and a safe commute there! Yay about the iced coffee! I hope all will be well working with your injured finger. Ouch! Talk to you later..

Anonymous said...

Good cat, nice, cat..hahaha
ok, so the first time I played my video, I SWEAR I heard him say HA! but now I listened again and couldn't find it!
Oh well...it still made me smile! I think that is what our world should be about...getting along with everyone, no matter where you are!
Too optimistic?
Have a great day
BG

Anonymous said...

Ah, found it.. I went and listened again..
the kids in The Philippines and Mali say it slightly like
a quick haha...
I knew I heard it, but I do not have to turn HD off with my computer... do you hear the song and all?
It is a great song...
BG

Debbie said...

good luck with your class. You'll have fun!!!

Bud Fisher said...

Another incredibly funny shot. Ha! Good luck with the class...

Joyful Shepherd said...

Hahaha! This looks like a mean old lady I work with. She has that same look on her face ALL THE TIME... not just after a hard day's work.

Jodi said...

BG - I went & listened to it again. I thought I heard the kids say it. It was like they were laughing. I just love the video though. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. I did like the song too!

Debbie - Thanks SO much! It is alot of fun!

Bud - Glad you liked the cat! Thanks SO much about the class! It is fun.

Beej - Awww, that is terrible that you work with someone who looks that miserable all the time. I'm sure your awesome personality has to get her to smile!!!