Here it is!! Here is my Harley tattoo. Ok, last minute we added the swirls on the side. Jed (my tattoo artist) thought it would be too "blah" just having the name & the heart. So I told him to do what he wanted. That is how much trust I have in the man. Out of the four tattoos I have, Jed has done three of them now. I cannot believe I already have #4. I have to be honest, I'm already thinking about #5. LOL! Now the meaning behind this tattoo is, my Harley cat is like my son to me. He is 15yrs old. I adore him. The heart hanging off of the Y represents his red heart collar tag that he has always had. I wanted something different than traditional paw prints. Plus cat paw prints aren't nearly as cute as dog paw prints. The swirls are just um, swirls. Hehehe.. Thanks to Jed.
My other tattoos can be seen in a prior post here.
These below are pictures of my sister's tattoo she got today. This is the front & back of the tattoo. She decided to get our "Mia Sorella" tattoo (My Sister in Italian) as a bracelet.
This is the front of her wrist:

Tropical Storm/Hurricane Hanna is a brewing. Luckily we haven't lost power yet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I hope you all are safe & sound.
11 comments:
I LOVE it, especially the little red heart! Your sister's is beautiful too! In 3 days I'll have mine, omg I cannot wait!
Happy Sunday!
Hey Jodi
I like the new tattoo...so sentimental too!
Hope you are enjoying your weekend!
BG
OMG! That is awesome! You are a brave brave woman. Your tattoos are so beautiful! You sister's tattoo is beautiful too. Very touching.
I would love love to get a tattoo.I don't think I ever will though. I am terrified of needles and pain.
That reminds me, I should get some stick on tattoos for my trip!
they are beauitful and the meaning I love it "mia sorella" please tell your sister I said hi ")
My husband almost got a tatto when he was in the marines back then he only had 50.$ and was going to blow it all on a tattoo right before he went to Vietnam but in stead being 19 years old decied to get druk in stead LOL!! marina
It looks great! He did a really good job on it. Thanks for sharing!
Sue - Thanks SO much! I'm glad you like it. The red heart is my favorite part too. I can't wait to see yours! Are you adding to the one or getting a different one?
BG - Thanks! The meaning behind it means the world to me
Scriber's web - I think you could handle it. The pain isn't that bad. Plus it is a needle injecting a bit of ink into you, not drawing blood. I'd rather the tattoo before drawing blood. Glad you like mine - thanks!!
It's cute. I'm not a tattoo person in a way that I like them but I don't see anything that I want to have on my skin, but I usually find other's beautiful.
I'm a piercing fan though ;)
Zhu - thanks! They are very fun but very addicting. See, like you feel about tattoos..I can admire piercings but am scared to get one.
WOW, you definitely trust Jed. Now, tomorrow I have a post wherein I make a joke about showing tattoos on "I See What You're Saying," so please don't get offended. It's just a joke. I kinda like your Harley one. Like the heart hanging off.
Linda - Don't worry I won't be offended. Thanks about liking the tattoo. The heart really brings it out.
They all rock! I love this one the most though :)
Someday I will get one of a golden retriever & a black cat together... my Max & Murray that have both passed.
Now I wanna run out and get one! LOL
Post a Comment