This may be the one of the sweetest yet funniest videos EVER! This little video can brighten your whole day. This child's laugh is infectious.
That being said, this is today's HA! post. Absolutely adorable
I hope that you enjoy it - Happy Wednesday!
6 comments:
Adorable! Great post!
Happy Wednesday! Have a safe commute and a nice day at work!
OMG how cute!
He is adorable! I love giggling...my son's laugh is infectious also!
Happy Wednesday!
BG
Sue - Thanks!! I couldn't resist...I have a similar one lined up for tomorrow. I just couldn't resist. Happy Wednesday to you! Enjoy your day off my friend and enjoy breakfast with J-Bob! I hope you have a relaxing day
BG - Isn't he the cutest thing? I love that laugh! Happy Wednesday!
Adorable. Where do you find these?
Happy Wednesday!
PS: Yesterday for the first time, I used scheduled publishing. I want to kick myself now. Why in the world did I not try that before? I am so stupid. Thanks so much for pointing out the feature to me. I know I am going to use it!
you girls are good I could never come up with HA!
love the laugh!!! so happy ")
marina
Scriber's web - blogger in draft is fabulous!! I love it. It makes me never miss NaBloPoMo if i can't get to the computer for some reason. Happy Wednesday!
By the way I found the videos on YouTube.
Marina - Glad you liked it!
Post a Comment