
Since I've been out of blog land for awhile, I am going to tag anyone who would like to list 10 things that make them happy. While I was on hiatus a number of you may have already received this award.
Things That Make Me Happy!
- Harley (my cat) ♥
- Larry (my husband) ♥
- My family and friends - near and far. ♥
- Going to school and externing at hospice. Knowing that I want to make a difference.
- Being thinner than I was on my wedding day. Even though I have more to go until I reach my goal, I feel really good. Really good. For the first time in a long time.
- The smell and sound of the ocean
- Hot, fresh coffee. Especially Timothy's Colombian La Vereda K-cups for my Keurig.
- Elvis Presley
- My Panasonic HDTV. I never thought one could love an electronic like this. I have the same kind of love for my DVR too.
- I love that when Larry is at work (graveyard shift), Harley curls up and lays against Larry's pillows and stays with me all night long. I don't feel so alone. I fall asleep to the sound of his purring. That's Mommy's baby!
6 comments:
Aww.... congrats on the award! Good to hear from you! Hope you are doing well my friend! Sending many positive thoughts your way:)
I got my HDTV a year agao. Next to my iPod, that and my Tivo aere my prize possessions!
Oh, and congrats!
SW - Thanks!!! I hope you are doing well too!!
Bud - Thanks!!! I can totally relate. I LOVE my HDTV and my DVR. It is only a 32in but I never in my life had a TV that big. We upgraded from a 19in to a 32in. To me, it's like a movie screen. It doesn't take much to make me happy! LOL -- Your Tivo is my DVR. Great inventions!! Wonder how we made it all these years without them. LOL
awww@ #10!
Sue - I know right? He is LOVE!!! I actually get mad at Larry when he is home because Harley jumps in his spot before he comes to bed and Larry puts him on the end of the bed by my feet. It is funny because it looks as though Harley gets pissed at him. He's like "my spot"!!! LOL
Post a Comment