I think I would have been better off going to school yesterday. My teacher had called us and gave us 2 huge chapters to read (60 pages), 2 units in our workbooks which equated to 20 pages and medical terminology vocabulary words. So much for a snow day huh?Holy Moly! (ode to Bud) -- I worked on it almost all day! From 8am this morning. I took a 1.5 hour break in the afternoon, about 20 minutes in the evening, and I watched Lost for 1 hour. Other than that, I've been doing my homework. Guess what? I have a confession to make. I still have about 15 more pages to read out of 60. I'm exhausted and I'm going to bed. My mind is fried deeper than an egg on a skillet. Please take note that I'm writing this at 12:30am. The alarm is set for 4:45am. Sigh.
I guess I'll read the 15 pages while my car warms up. (Mental note to self. Drink plenty of coffee in the morning. Yeah, like I have to remind myself. LOL)
9 comments:
Wow, and I thought I HAD trouble waking up this morning, I feel sorry for YOU!
Lost: Hmmmm, yes, saw it. Confused as ever...but...I'm wondering if this whole series hinges on John Locke.Everyone seems to be intertwined into his life. I thought Bens eulogy was interesting indeed. Whatever the secrets of this show are, they are going to be huge. I do like how they put the lottery numbers into the names on the cave wall. Interessssting.
Thanks Sheila. When the alarm rang this morning I literally said out loud to myself, "You can't be serious?" -- UGH - I'll comment to you later on your blog about LOST. I have a mini-theory.
You exhausted me just reading that! Hope you got it all done!
That's piling on! They shouldn't give you homework on a snow day. The humanity... :)
Ugh, I totally get the fried brain thing. When I crammed for my first paper I was up late racking my brain when I was reworking the silly thing. I almost died when I submitted it just before the deadline, then realized when they sent a confirmation back that they were on Mountain time, a full hour ahead of where I am.
My brain seems to be getting fried a lot too.
That is a crazy amount of homework! I feel for ya!
Melissa - Just got back from school. Luckily I did get it all done. Plus we had to hand everything in. A few people didn't finish it and she gave them until tomorrow.
Bud - I know right? It was almost as much as the snowfall amount. Holy Moly!
Amber - Thanks for understanding my pain. A fried brain is not a good thing. Plus, I was totally exhausted today. I wound up only getting 3hrs sleep cause I couldn't fall right asleep. Ugh!
Hope you take a bit of time to rejuvenate your brain!!!
I'm glad you got it all done, but you really need to get more sleep!!!
ttys!
Staci - I'm going to try to go to bed earlier tonight. It's already almost 10:45pm. Ugh!! I can't win. LOL
Sue - I know I really should. I'll be another zombie tomorrow. I'm going to head off to bed soon. :)
Post a Comment